Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net. Thanks for considering sponsoring the forum. Without forum sponsorship we wouldn't be online. Members of the forum rely on advertisers to fund the forum to keep it free for them to use on a daily basis.
ElectriciansForums.net is the largest and busiest electrical forum of its type. We started in 2006 on the domain ElectriciansForums.co.uk and grew to over 21,000 members by July 2019 when we switched our domain name to ElectriciansForums.net.
Some important statistics:-
- Our average unique visitors per month for November 2018 to January 2019 (inclusive) was 357,547
- Our average pageviews per month for November 2018 to January 2019 (inclusive) was 1,283,182
- The average age of our visitors is 42
- 82% of our visitors are from the UK
- A sidebar banner 300px wide by 120px high - this is in the sidebar on every single page of the website whether a visitor is logged in or not.
- A forum account marked as a sponsor so that should you wish to post offers or content to the forum, you can, an unlimited amount of times.
- Sticky threads - you can have 1 sticky thread in the forum of your choosing at any one time. You can change this sticky thread as often as you wish. Sticky threads stay at the top of the forum category no matter how long ago the last reply was. A thread that isn't sticky will drop down the content list in the forum as newer replies are made to other threads.
- Mass Email - We'll send a mass email to the whole forum (excluding those who have unsubscribed which stands at around 10%) once when you come on board, and again every 6 months moving forward. The email should include an offer and / or deal where possible.
We have other trade forums including TilersForums.com and UKPlumbersForums.co.uk which are both the largest type of forums in their individual categories. We regularly cross-promote across all of the forums, so you'll get a bit of traffic from those too.
To view sponsorship and advertising packages available to you, please click 'View Packages