Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
  • Poll
As an electrician, do you feel you have enough independent competition between certification companies when it comes to renewal time? (Poll total...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm not sure if I'm posting this is the right place as I don't use this website often. I'm looking to join the NIC Domestic scheme using...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am looking for some advice. I am looking to become certified to install consumption measuring devices in small businesses. I have many...
Replies
Views
Hey folks. My assessment is at the end of the month. Going to show the assessor my own CU upgrade at my home (which will be completed before he...
Replies
Views
This is a copy of an email that I sent today to Elecsa regarding their involvement with the now online Electrical Safety Register. Please have a...
Replies
Views
R
Hello i have a assessment date due on February. Don't know what type of certificate i can use to fill in or when i can get them. Could you help me...
Replies
Views
Just going through my EIC that i will be summitting to BC- then to use this job for my Niceic initial assessment- so just trying to make sure...
Replies
Views
S
niceic webinar was informitive today,usual stuff bout part p ect,landlords MUST have 5 yearly checks mandatory now,,kictchen fitters ect were...
Replies
Views
solareze
S
Hello Guys, The last couple of months I have done a couple of jobs, but I have forgotten to notify them. What happens if you are out of the time...
Replies
Views
SPARTYKUS
S
M
Hi everyone, this is my first posting on this forum. I hope there is someone out there who can advise me please. I am a recently qualified...
Replies
Views
L
Hi I've applied to join NAPIT and was wondering what type of questions they are going to ask when they come to inspect my work? I've gone through...
Replies
Views
des1957
D
as title, is anyone using them, just that on the guidance for recipients at the bottom it actually says you should recieve a seperate mwc for each...
Replies
Views
Hi folks last week i downloaded the new NICEIC eicr for amtech. Its next to useless. the F5 button does not allow you to duplicate items e.g. fuse...
Replies
Views
P
Hi folks i was wondering if someone would be able to clarify the steps i need to take to renew my grading card that was obtained in November '06...
Replies
Views
RISElectrical
R
T
was just looking at there web site and says pay by direct debit, i take it they mean pay 1st years upfront then the following years monthly? as i...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O
M
Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me out please. I have worked as an Electrician for around 8 years now but have never been too familiar...
Replies
Views
ezzzekiel
E
S
Hello, I am currently waiting for my Napit assessment, I have paid but not yet been given a date. I need to price up some EICR jobs and abit...
Replies
Views
R
As the title says really, the technical evening is about ammendment 1 of 17th edition. Just wondering if anyone has been and what it was like??
Replies
Views
mcs.serv
M
L
So far to to date i have paid out. £450 niceic £180 proving unit, voltage tester, socket tester, r2 wonder lead £100 public libillity axa where...
Replies
Views
gamblor6
G
M
Im with elecsa? Loads of Ques on was i happy with Elecsa etc etc Im guessing loads of people are leaving them and there trying to find out why...
Replies
Views
BertUK
B
F
Hi folks, am in the process of joining napit awaiting my dreaded "site visit "" and would like to know what to do about my notifiable...
Replies
Views
SPRAGGA
S
A
Hi there I am a householder who had a loft conversion done in June. At the end of the work we received a NICEIC certificate. We recently...
Replies
Views
M
Morning all. A few of you may know that I am changing / relocating a consumer unit as one of my jobs for NICEIC assessment to get Part P. I...
Replies
Views
mattcos1972
M
J
just wondering what the assesser is like i spoke to him on phone seem very nice. and tip would be great ?
Replies
Views
james king
J
Post a New Thread / Question