Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Q
Afternoon people...ive recently qualified and gained my gold card..was wondering EICR wise what software people use to generate reports. Cheers for any responses. Also wanted to enquire with regards to notifiable work is it simply a case that unless you get NICEIC OR napit registered then db...
Replies
Views
U
Dan
BESCA Competent Person Scheme Discussion, Advice, Tips, Criticism - From and by Electricians in the UK This area of the forum isn't for flaming. Or moaning because they've increased their price on you. But for constructive criticism. If they increased their price, what is it that you get less...
Replies
Views
Dan
D
As per title. I'm new to online certification and having trouble detailing the main switch of a CU. Its a BS EN 60439-3 but the option for this in the appropriate drop-down menu on NICEIC's website is not there.. Any ideas? Have i got the wrong BS number somehow? After a quick look around it...
Replies
Views
telectrix
telectrix
A
Hi Guys Could you give your views on bogus companies falsifying the NICEIC logo whilst working in London recently I noted many companies displaying the NICEIC Logo but were not registered contractors, IN FACT they used approved contractors and think it ok to display the logo ON THEIR BEHALF...
Replies
Views
baldsparkies
B
Pete999
Apparently these two have gone in to a partnership to make sure "homefit" is done safely, hello who has been stirring the brown stuff? Be interesting to see if they take any of the carp electrical testers off the shelves.
Replies
Views
rfears
R
Rockingit
Well, I've finally made a decision that the £250+ that I'll save by moving my part p to Stroma will pay for an awful lot of advertising - more than enough to compensate for losing the NICEIC logo. Just about to do the online stuff in the morning - anyone got any advice from their own experience...
Replies
Views
Swicade
S
C
i was called to this house on a new developement, the electricians (in the loosest term of the word )had walked off site after almost finishing and would not come back to do snagging as they had there money. The first house was signed off niceic test sheets but i found 2 plasterers nails through...
Replies
Views
Guest55
G
D
Hi Team, Ive got my inspection in a months time in which the NICEIC engineer comes to check my work. I understand that the certificates that I have to show him as to be unlogo'ed. Can I use the certificates from this site Forms for electrical contractors - IET Electrical or is there another...
Replies
Views
RWJ
P
Hi all, has anyone ever done one of these trade test for napit? Got a site assessment coming up but was reading I may have to complete a blueflame assesment after a successful onsite assessment?
Replies
Views
Voltimax
Voltimax
Benchmark Electricians Anyone heard of this scheme previously and looked into it further? I've had a look at the price of registration and it's £330 + the dreaded I just thought I would ask the question as I have not heard of this scheme EVER? Thanks for any advice you may be able to...
Replies
Views
Geordie Spark
G
Post a New Thread / Question