Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
multimick
well it's now 18 months since i left napit and no problems to report , I am still doing domestic (mostly unfortunately) and all I do is download IEE certs (filled in on my laptop) and forward them to BC. Only once have these been questioned and I just emailed them my city and guilds...
Replies
Views
shanky887614
S
multimick
well i am in my 5th month now after abandoning napit (they wanted to give me 9months membership for the price of 12 months ,,,,long story ) so said bye.Used IEE forms to building inspectors backed up by my qualifications and not a problem as yet.Obviously for landlords etc just used the EICR off...
Replies
Views
timbobelfast
timbobelfast
Rockingit
Well, landing fresh in my inbox today: OUT NOW: New Site Guide for Domestic Installers Who buys this stuff???!! So - secret to making money is 1) rewrite the OSG(s) 2) find everyone elses end of line offers then add 50% back on. £416 for screwdrivers and some snips, anyone? And they...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
J
Ok here goes - hopefully i dont get to much stick. So i cant find my NICEIC registration number anywhere at all, rang up and they said they cant give it me and emptied my house and still cant find it, is there any way of getting it ? is it stored on line at all ? thanks J
Replies
Views
needasparks
N
R
Hello Gents, just wanted to say thanks to all those who helped with queries and advice about my elecsa assessment. All finished now thanks again. I have been looking at lux testers and just wanted to know what sort are suitable for emergency light testing. I have seen such a leap from the...
Replies
Views
Rockomuir
R
S
I need to find electricians, plumbers(gas safe registered), builders or just keen DIYers to take part in some market research for a building supply company that they get paid £40 in cash to do. The research is happening in Newport, Gwent and if anyone is interested can they please contact me...
Replies
Views
rocker
R
Post a New Thread / Question