Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
S
Open end to end readings on ring main on rn r2 - where should this go under in schedule of inspections using napit software doing a DEICR C2?
Replies
Views
timhoward
timhoward
T
hi there all, im currently an approved electrician graded by the JIB and also graded a NICEIC qualified supervisor with my current firm and mentions that on my JIB card. I'm north west England based so national JIB rates apply, and what I wanted to know ,is what fellow qualified supervisors are...
Replies
Views
vaughant
V
G
hi, could anyone tell me what other qualifications i need to apply for an sjib electricians grade card? I have my 16th/17th edition city and guilds, ecs health and safety certificate and pat testing certificate. I also have 14 years experience which can be verified with my c.v. I am currently...
Replies
Views
sparksflying
S
S
last inspection he told me to label the circuits in consumer unit. He wrote it on his notes. Did he mean labeling the circuit breakers or acually putting labels on every wire in the consumer unit. I need to sort it out for next inspection.
Replies
Views
marky sparky
M
Post a New Thread / Question