Questions and electrical advice in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum - Please feel free to post threads specifically about the certification companies we have in the UK:- This forum is to discuss the certification companies specifically. There are many. Gas Engineers have one. Not sure which is best to be honest. The many or the few. You will need to choose a prefix, so it has to be about one of the schemes. If it doesn't have an option, contact staff and we will stick it in our to-do list..

Some popular forums: Electrical Forum - Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations - Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification - Electrical Jobs

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z #
Has anyone been experiencing problems getting contact with Niceic? I've been registered domestic installer for 12 years but now....... the...
Replies
Views
Filling out the schedule of circuits when using a Split DB 5/5. The main switch details are noted in Part 8. Do you the enter the Rcd details in...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give me an idea why they think its a great idea to charge an additional £330+Vat to be put on their PRS scheme? also no mention of a...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know what the current waiting time is to get a napit 1st assessment? I've been waiting ages now. Emailed them and they just said...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've got all my qualifications and want to do more work for myself. The only work I've got to show for assessment on the cps scheme is work...
Replies
Views
Hey guys... Just about to sign up to a new scheme ... And was wandering who to go with ... NICEIC being the favourite for many reasons but also...
Replies
Views
Hi dear friends, Firstly sorry my english skill if it's bad:) I've a special condition and need some more information. I've a company in my...
Replies
Views
Why can’t I find the NICEIC online certification APP on my APP store anymore? Has it been taken over by the Clik APP now? I can’t find any info on...
Replies
Views
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net, @elecsas1983.
Replies
Views
Just come across this video on you tube on thomas nagy's feed, we often get people asking about joining a scheme - usually competent persons...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im would like to know if i would currently be able to provide the right jobs to join NICEIC approved scheme. I Have been an electrician for...
Replies
Views
Toneyz
T
R
I notice that fully qualified sparks are starting to rebel against being mothered and bled by these organisations ..... Have any of you guys got...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all. Ive recently gone self employed and looking to get ELECSA but looking on website i need a site visit. Obviously as ive only just gone self...
Replies
Views
AshFR
A
S
Hi there I've being self employed now for nearly a year but I have just being sub-contracting, I've got alot of my own work coming on soon and I'm...
Replies
Views
R
Hi i hope you can all help me iv just passed my 2391 and want to join Elecsa and will be booking this in the next week or so just a couple of...
Replies
Views
K
My van has the company name on it (no mention of electrics in name) but has NICEIC stickers all over it. in recent weeks I have had 2 people ask...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Hi all I passed my elecsa assessment 2 weeks ago now and I was wondering how long it took to recieve all the info through the post so I can start...
Replies
Views
Hi, A landlord showed me a blue PIR form given to him by a ELECSA registered electrician. Does this mean the electrician was registered to do PIR...
Replies
Views
B
HNC Electrical enginnering Part-P C&G 2391 C&G 2392 C&G 2377 17 Edition Level 2 Solar PV Is this enough qualifications to become SJIB approved?
Replies
Views
chronyx
C
P
Will niceic fail you if your two examples to be assessed have been third party tested by a napit member?
Replies
Views
p11jor
P
S
Hi I wondered if an NAPIT members could give me some advice. I tend to favour this organisation as I like the fact I can register not only as a...
Replies
Views
sbrown2
S
My mates father inlaw is a building contractor and has built 4 new houses. One of which my mate has moved into two years ago. My mate was having...
Replies
Views
Richard
R
Post a New Thread / Question