1. V

    switchboard in Hazardous area

    In Australia, we use TN-C-S system. I have a switchboard feeds a pump in hazardous area. I knew for switchboard in Hazardous area it needs to connect to a TN-S system. So should I remove the MEN link in the switchboard? Could anyone help me with this matter? Thanks.
  2. Megawatt

    Hazardous locations does anyone do this kind of work

    Who does this kind of work plus chemical plants, oil refinery’s
  3. B

    EEx ia Equipment in Zone 2 Area

    Apologies if this appears like a simple question. I have carried out a survey of a Zone 2 area and one piece of equipment, an enclosure, is fitted and only identifiable by manufacturers name plate and a stuck on EEx ia sticker. No Atex data plate. The previous survey (visual) gave some...
  4. S

    Hazardous areas - control voltage transformer earthing -

    I've been in an ongoing debate regarding earthing of a control transformer and i'd like some other opinions. 690 primary, 120v secondary supplying control circuits (contactors/DC convertors etc), the neutral is tied to earth - My issue is the location that it is tied to Earth. As far as I know...
Top Bottom