Discuss 1 Gang DP 2 way @ 20A Switch Required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Silly Sausage

Does such an item, in standard white format exist?
I've done an internet trawl but haven't come up with a definite answer.
Any links gratefully received.

I want to isolate a section of the Line on an RFC.
(Home use only, so no need to quote any regs at me! :wink_smile:)

Grid switch would be the solution, but Why, is still the outstanding question?

Ah got it, remotely turning of the T.V / computer / games console in the kids room??

Last edited:
They dont make 2way DP switches in any ampage as far as i know , switching would have to be done by contactors / relays or other such methods.

Missed the DP 2 Way

This one - yes I know its not the best for a house but it depends what its being used for
Masterplug Nexus 2G 2W SP Switch | NoLinkingToThis

Its a 1Gang, DP, 2 Way

Missed the DP 2 Way

This one - yes I know its not the best for a house but it depends what its being used for
Masterplug Nexus 2G 2W SP Switch | NoLinkingToThis

Its a 1Gang, DP, 2 Way

Again , only single pole , not DP as originally requested.
10 out of 10 for helpfullness tho.

OK chaps,
At the moment, my IT corner is running off a single socket with 2 4 way extensions, plus 3 or 4 ELV plug in supplies.
I'm putting 3 double SOs at the back (to get all the cabling coiled/tidied up). Extending the ring from this single socket, so I want to isolate the new section (to save having the plug in PSUs on 24 hours a day, part of my reducing power bills. Got my multi fuel burner to finish off as well) when not in use, and switch the original ring back in.
I think I'll just run 3 doubles off a 13A FCU!

Thanks everyone.

Here's looking forward to the end of City's 44 year wait tomorrow...

Reply to 1 Gang DP 2 way @ 20A Switch Required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net