Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 1 or 2 mates required - house rewire. end of May in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

as title. quoting a job. as long as I get it , I will need 1 or 2 mates with some experience of house rewires, end of this month. job is close to Jct. 20 M6. any takers?

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Gavin John Hyde

-
Arms
Esteemed
Im mid way through a partial rewire, reminds me of how much i hate chasing and cutting in backboxes. Brick dust is horrid.
Only took it as house is empty. I could do with some mates too!

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
S

Squid

Let Tel get the job, no one helps him and he has to do it on his own, the bitching comments on here will be fun ;o)))))

S

Squid

Tel needs the funds to get him to the final, even a stolen car needs fuel........

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tel needs the funds to get him to the final, even a stolen car needs fuel........
come on.... fake plates - nick the fuel. ssimplesss.

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to 1 or 2 mates required - house rewire. end of May in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Top Bottom