Discuss 10 year absence in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Bear

-
Reaction score
Hi all.

It's been 10 years since I did any inspection and testing, and been on this forum. I ended up doing another job for this time in Telecoms sector. I've now been giving a massive promotion and loads more money. ( yeh me ) and on interview I told them it's been ten years but the company is putting me through 2391/52 and a battery course plus I've done my level 6 first aid course the other day. I was 17th edition but I have to be honest I've forgot loads if not most of my training.

Looking for any idea and help in training for my 18th and how to go about it all. I have till 28th october to study and learn. But I am struggling to get back into it. And this job is a life changer guys and girls. I need to show them I can do this first time.

Thanks to all for any help.

good luck Mate and well done, hope all goes well for you the 18th shouldn't be a problem, there are plenty of books and videos out there regarding testing.

As above welcome back and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Reply to 10 year absence in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock