Discuss £100 of slightly contaminated petrol for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

Anoy one interested in £100 worth of slightly contaminated petrol please phone the garage who drained my tank for me when I filled it with petrol You guessed its a Diesel van In a hurry lifted wrong pump stood watching the totty coming n going from the garage didnt notice the green filler till £100 was in there :(:( phoned leasing company who sent someone who couldnt do it then next guythey were arguing about price for doing it then finaly guy came lifted me to their depot n drained it While there he then told me their charge rate £86 p/h Im DEFFO in the wrong job ffs

Haven't done it yet, but give it time, cars petrol, misses is diesel and so's the van, so it's only a matter of time :)

See if any of the neighbours have petrol mowers, hedge trimmers etc. OR you could set up a dodgy filling station like on panorama last night (but you'd have to sell at a loss ... around £0.85 for a litre of diesel, not sure what you'd get for unleaded ;)).

do you know anyone with 2 stroke engines e;g; boat owners. the bit of diesel in there will not harm a 2 stroke.

and if anyone mentions the proclaimers' " i will walk 500 miles", mogga will personally shoot them.

Wife once put petrol into diesel car only put £5-10 worth in ( before she noticed) went to her topped the rest up with diesel and drove it all was ok...

Wife once put petrol into diesel car only put £5-10 worth in ( before she noticed) went to her topped the rest up with diesel and drove it all was ok...

It was common practice in days gone by to mix petrol in with diesel to stop it waxing in the winter. This was before the modern additives to the fuel. Citroen used to advise 5% mix in cold weather.

What about
Jessica Simpson "these boots were maid for walking"
Dionne warwick "walk on"
Green day " boulivard of broken dreams" (where your ar** was planted after you had done it)
Green day " Walk Alone"

there must be more and remember Mogga cant ban you for being cheeky:ciappa:

What about
Jessica Simpson "these boots were maid for walking"
Dionne warwick "walk on"
Green day " boulivard of broken dreams" (where your ar** was planted after you had done it)
Green day " Walk Alone"

there must be more and remember Mogga cant ban you for being cheeky:ciappa:

In that case then

Chasing cars Snow Patrol or maybe not so much chasing

Walk This Way Aerosmith

Walk Like a Egyptian Bangles

You'll never walk alone Gerry & the Pacemakers

:grinningelf: :grinningelf:

It was common practice in days gone by to mix petrol in with diesel to stop it waxing in the winter. This was before the modern additives to the fuel. Citroen used to advise 5% mix in cold weather.

Was going to say the exact same thing, id stick 15 litres in on each fill up until its gone.

Reply to £100 of slightly contaminated petrol for sale in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock