Discuss 12 Sanyo 240 panels inverter match in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Y

Yanman

Can anyone run through pvsol for me the best performing inverter for

12 x Sanyo HIT N240SE10 panels Either 1 x 12 or 2 x 6.

I have short listed Diehl 3100S SMA SB2500HF30 Fronius IG30 or IG30 plus.

I am kinda stuck with getting the best out of this ESE facing roof as I can.

Thanks in advance

Hi Yanma,

I have designed your system on PV Sol and it seems that the following inverters are compatible with your system:

- SMA 2500HF 1 x 12

- Fronius IG30 2 x 6

-Deihl 3100S 1 x 12

- SolarMax 3000S 2 x 6

If you need more help, do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks Spitfire.
Which in your opinion gives the best performance? They all seem to be around 94% effecient but the figures after that seem a bit contrary on the SMA and Fronius configerators.

Designing your system ESE facing in Southampton, and I have got the following results:

- SMA Sunny boy 2500HF (96.3%), energy produced: 2572.1kWh

- SolarMax 3000S (97%), energy produced: 2567.9kWh

- Diehl 3100S (95.3%), energy produced: 2555.1kWh

- Fronius IG30 (95.3%), energy produced: 2526.0kWh

Solarmax inverters have really good efficiency and they are very reliable and robust. Checking the output of the inverters, SMA and SolarMax have quite similar output. Because of the fact that your system is quite small, you should think a little bit more about the cost of the inverter as well. The final decision is up to you.

I hope that this helps you to make a decision.

Not familiar with Solamax but I will look at them abit more. The shear weight of the Diehl was putting me off though I did promise a 10 year guarantee on the inverter so I will have to bear that cost myself. Looks like it may be the Sunnyboy just for convenience but I will check out the Solamax.

Cheers for spending time on it, much appreciated.

Pvsol? looked at it! u 2 seem to be getting on with it,is it worth the money and which version u got please?i just use sma design for sorting inverta but do need to SPEND in near future! also i spose it dont do wind calcs?

I haven't got Pv Sol myself which is why I asked for help.I like you use the sma design etc. but they all give separate figures which you then have to try and match. PVsol is expensive but it seems a piece of kit we may all need to fork out on.

It's the Swiss company, Sputnik Engineering which develops, produces and sells inverter under the name SolarMax (www.solarmax.com). The main characteristics of SolarMax inverters are the high efficiency and long service life. There is a wide range of inverters and all of them are certified (G83/G59) in the UK.

We stock SolarMax, SMA, Fronius inverters along with other manufacturers. If you are interested, just give us a call.

Pvsol? looked at it! u 2 seem to be getting on with it,is it worth the money and which version u got please?i just use sma design for sorting inverta but do need to SPEND in near future! also i spose it dont do wind calcs?

We are using PV Sol Expert . It's a useful, very friendly-interface and UNBIASED software for the design of photovoltaic systems.
Unfortunately, it does not do any wind calculation.

why when i put in the following i only get 495.2 kWh/kWp yieldin pvsol

12 x Sanyo HIT N240SE10 panels Either 1 x 12 with SMA sunnyboy 2000HF

thanks
Grand

does not make sense this number. First of all, the inverter is wrong, quite smalll for this system. should be two of them. I could say that it may be per inverter but still no sense. PV Sol gives the total energy of the system, not per inverter.

Could you please send me over your details based on designing your system?

try a eltek valere theia 2.9he-t highest effciency 97% with HF transformer no rcd required or module grounding for sanyo hybrids
also with a built in datalogger & webserver

Reply to 12 Sanyo 240 panels inverter match in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock