Discuss 120 members deleted their accounts on there since we had the option in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Mod
Supporter
Reaction score
120 accounts deleted since having the option.
That's not bad.

No bans I don't think. Once was extended for life. Can't say who.

And 8000 I removed for not logging in for 2 years.

So our new figures is under 15,000.

We had 3000 login over 30 days.

That's not bad. 20% of users.

120 accounts deleted since having the option.
That's not bad.

No bans I don't think. Once was extended for life. Can't say who.

And 8000 I removed for not logging in for 2 years.

So our new figures is under 15,000.

We had 3000 login over 30 days.

That's not bad. 20% of users.
Dan all I can say is they don’t know what they are missing. The good thing is you and Lou are always trying to make it better. Good job guys

It's not hard work out mate. There was only one member banned and awaiting expiry and it had been the case for years.

If you say a name I can't confirm or deny it.

But somebody will it I'm sure.

I'm gutted Essex appears to have deleted his. When searching for his name it doesn't show up. (thats public data - that fact. Now wrong with searching the names list)

When Pete briefly went AWOL me and him tried out the Talk Electrical Forum there seems to be a lot of past members on there. It seems to me that a lot of people sign up to the forum to ask a how to do it question then never to be seen again.

Dan all I can say is they don’t know what they are missing. The good thing is you and Lou are always trying to make it better. Good job g

Dan I don’t know what’s wrong but I can’t find the Americans forum. I hate to be a pain in the but sorry
Is this what you're looking for Megawatt.

Well I think it's a shame that Murdoch has gone, although I do tend to see the good in everyone, as we all have a bit. I noticed that slowly over the years he became more confrontational and angry. I think he had a bitter view of the world and I hope he relaxes a bit and enjoys life again. I remember some very helpful posts he replied to me when I was starting out and he even took the time to message me some other useful stuff.

Fairwell Murdoch if you sign in under a pseudonym and read this :)

Well I think it's a shame that Murdoch has gone, although I do tend to see the good in everyone, as we all have a bit. I noticed that slowly over the years he became more confrontational and angry. I think he had a bitter view of the world and I hope he relaxes a bit and enjoys life again. I remember some very helpful posts he replied to me when I was starting out and he even took the time to message me some other useful stuff.

Fairwell Murdoch if you sign in under a pseudonym and read this :)
You said his name!

What happens to you now?

You said his name!

What happens to you now?
I cant say too much but say goodbye to him now, while theres still time. ? ? ;)

Done some housekeeping.

Spoon Rob isn't banned: https://www.electriciansforums.net/members/rob.51701/

@KnobCheess - We don't bait. Haven't the time on earth for it.

anthonybragg - Member posting patterns are just that, it's up to them what they post. If they got their answer, they're welcome to delete their account etc.

Not sure what point you're trying to make lol

:)

Thread back open. Keep it on-topic now. You can contact members who have deleted their own accounts in some other way. Shouting about them on here wont work. :)

@Staff - If you could avoid instigating guessing games about names that'd be cool lol :D

Done some housekeeping.

Spoon Rob isn't banned: https://www.electriciansforums.net/members/rob.51701/

@KnobCheess - We don't bait. Haven't the time on earth for it.

anthonybragg - Member posting patterns are just that, it's up to them what they post. If they got their answer, they're welcome to delete their account etc.

Not sure what point you're trying to make lol

:)

Thread back open. Keep it on-topic now. You can contact members who have deleted their own accounts in some other way. Shouting about them on here wont work. :)

@Staff - If you could avoid instigating guessing games about names that'd be cool lol :D

that's me told :rolleyes: :rolleyes:? sorry desktop Fan, or something that rhymes with Fan.
I'm not helping, am I.

that's me told :rolleyes: :rolleyes:? sorry desktop Fan, or something that rhymes with Fan.
I'm not helping, am I.
It's just taking my time away from actual work that's all mate. :)

Also proper encouraged the trolls to come out.

Thread was about stats. Don't mind discussing them in it. And this weird conspiracy theory that members ask a question and get an answer and then don't post again is just borderline trolling. (They don't post again because they got their question answered perhaps?! PMSL - I bet when they have another question they do lol).

Back on topic peeps.

Last edited:
Could you ban Gmes for 24 hours for being a naughty troll as that would make me laugh :D

Bless him. He was making a thread that could have turned nasty into something a bit more fun I think. :)

But it just caught the eye of a troll or two. Friday night Saturday mornings for you lol
120 members deleted their accounts on there since we had the option troll-trollin - EletriciansForums.net

Keep it down there
... no negativity about staff !
No negativity towards any members really!

Staff can take it on the chin most the time. We have to deal with the odd plonker amongst the mix.

Not sure what people aren't getting about the be nice rule! ?

Reply to 120 members deleted their accounts on there since we had the option in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock