Discuss 12S 7 pin trailer plug in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

PaulKay

DIY
Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m new to the forum and I am trying to wire up a new 12s 7 pin plug that’s on my Ifor Williams trailer Tipping trailer. The original plug was damaged and when I open up the plug only 1 of the 4 wires were connected to it, the other 3 were loose. I traced the wires back on to the tipping trailer leisure battery and 2 of the wires were connected to the positive terminal and the other 2 were connected to the negative battery terminal. Could someone tell me how I wire the 4 wires to the 12s 7 pin UK plug? Thanks in advance for your help..

Reply to 12S 7 pin trailer plug in the Electric Vehicles Advice Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Mobile home outdoor power supply is a pedestal that power to the mobile home plugs in much like an RV. The main power supply into the mobile home...
Replies
Views
Hi ! We are working on a bike trailer and want to put some turn-signals on it. We want those to be wireless, but found that existing solution for...
Replies
Views
my caravan isn’t lighting up tail lights, but all other lights work fine. However… while testing, I got a strange sequence of events. I’ll also...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have an old Country villa in Spain. The housing electrics were not good so the house recently has been completely re-wired to a good...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock