Discuss 1361 type 1 & 2. How to tell the difference? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

James sparks

Hi all,

quick question, how to tell the difference between type 1 and type 2 1361 cartridge fuses in the company cutout. Often there are years on there ie. 1361 :1947 instead of type. Is there a year where they swapped to type II?

Thanks!

Reply to 1361 type 1 & 2. How to tell the difference? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi , Could someone answer the following for me? i don't have reg book handy and when i google i'm getting mixed answers. 1. maximum...
Replies
Views
OLDBOY
O
Hi All, I have a terminal on the wall with 2 blue wires, 2 brown and a copper one (Photo 1), and I would like to connect a lamp which has 1 black...
Replies
Views
I am installing 9 LED downlights each with an RGB bulb in (i will try attach pictures on them) - anyway I have been told that they need to be...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, I have received conflicting advice about Main Isolator Switches and would appreciate forum member's help to plan a way ahead. Looking to the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 155212
D
I've been volunteering at my local village hall, installing audio and light systems. Converting what was originally an underused sports hall into...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock