• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 150 x OSRAM POWERTRONIC PTi 70W Lighting Ballast in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
FORSALE

JOB LOT of Osram Powertronic PTi 70w/220-240v Lighting Ballasts
They are used but every one was working when removed from the unit. The unit was less than a year old but a new shop has moved in and has been completely re-fitted

In the mix are a few panasonic 70w lighting ballasts too.

OFFERS Please

Again I'm going to suggest you remove your phone number and use the PM system. You should be able to edit the post yourself.

Reply to 150 x OSRAM POWERTRONIC PTi 70W Lighting Ballast in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I've been having some issues trying to fix a fluorescent light in the bathroom. Here's the steps I've taken so far after it suddenly...
Replies
Views
i have 147 Osram Powertronic Pti 70w Electronic lighting ballasts Used but all came from working lighting units. Less than 1 year old 70Watt...
Replies
Views
C
Just removed from site. 19 x 2mtr lengths Telemecanique KBA 25EA402 lighting trunking. 118 x 3mtr lengths Telemecanique KBA 25EB403 lighting...
Replies
Views
Sorry for doing this as new members probably are a pain for doing this. Recently I had a new bathroom installed in my house. I don't know any...
Replies
Views
M
  • Article
We are an electrical company aiming to provide affordable, reliable and competitive service to clients in and around the Preston and wider area...
Replies
Views
mort2376
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock