Discuss 16 mm twin feeding first floor flat from ground floor - no earth - should I spike it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sp4rk13

Couldn`t get access to flat below but got contact no. for previous spark who done work in the flat below, they spiked theirs.

Re: 16 mm twin feeding first floor flat from ground floor - no earth - should I spike

and the supply earthing arrangement is...........
and your CU earth loop reading is......

Re: 16 mm twin feeding first floor flat from ground floor - no earth - should I spike

Couldn`t get access below to check. 16mm twin from downstairs to suppliers meter then 16 mm tails into consumer unit.
zs at consumer unit 0.46 prbably water-gas supplies? not any other earths at consumer unit. Can`t do a ze- no earth connection..

your reading should be a ZE reading. and should have been recorded with the main bonding to the services disconnected ?? :/

Well there's a nice lot of information to go on!! Have you all got your crystal balls to hand, ....Then shall we all begin..... Jesus wept!!!

Well there's a nice lot of information to go on!! Have you all got your crystal balls to hand, ....Then shall we all begin..... Jesus wept!!!
this is why i didn`t even comment on this rubbish....
more guess work again...

Brainsareawsome_zps31f7393d.jpg

Oi, give that back. I was wondering why my head was feeling a little light.

Reply to 16 mm twin feeding first floor flat from ground floor - no earth - should I spike it? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net