Discuss 1653 no longer made in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KNIPEX

just spoke to wholesaler about a new fluke 1653 tester, to be informed these are no longer made.

they have now been replaced by new models, just wondering if any of you have tried out the new models??? and what are they like.

of course the new models are now more expensive than the old.

this also applies to 1651 and 1652.

Reply to 1653 no longer made in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All Happy new year to all! First post but long timer lurker, so thanks for all the previous help! Just wanted to clarify something I have...
Replies
Views
I need to replace two AFCI breakers on our main circuit panel. I have replaced and added breakers to our sub-panel several years ago. When I...
Replies
Views
I have a question ! I have a list of osciloscopes put aside for more than 15 years, and the cheapest of them all, the price winner, is FNIRSI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have bought a Bell 801 entryphone from Amazon UK and replacing my old one(which wasn't Bell 801). My old phone wiring diagram was...
Replies
Views
Ok, most new Consumer unit seem to come with a 63A RCCB and two MCBs. Most house consumer units now will also have RCD of some type be it a dual...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock