Discuss 16mm swa cable diameter in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Full table on elend cable. Tried a link didn't work. Yeh I looked twice as well but that's what it says.

Last edited:
Got the link above but not too sure and its getting late but 3 core 25mm =23.88 just on conductors without pvc? I'm getting my sums correct? 25mm2 /3.14 x 3=23.88.

Got the link above but not too sure and its getting late but 3 core 25mm =23.88 just on conductors without pvc? I'm getting my sums correct? 25mm2 /3.14 x 3=23.88.
area is pi x rsquared. you get different answers beween meat and potato and steak and kidney. also, don't forget to allow for the temperature variation dependent on how long the pies have been in the oven

Reply to 16mm swa cable diameter in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, while carrying out an EICR at a farm cottage on Friday i came up against a problem early on. Whilst measuring the Ze the reading i obtained...
Replies
Views
I am planning to go semi off grid with a victron and battery system. The system will be installed in an out building about 20 meters away from...
Replies
Views
Hi, just looking for advice. Ive been to look at a Fire alarm install job. While checking where i will take my supply from. 3 phase sub board, i...
Replies
Views
I was the 2nd sparks taking over a garden office supply job. The first sparks had fitted 10 sq mm 3 core SWA, but it actually had brown, blue and...
Replies
Views
Hi. Im looking for some advice when calculating submain cables. Basically there is a new connection of 80Amps that is to be used for a dwelling...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock