Discuss 17 th edition 2383 -12 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

The 101 refers to the unit with 2382-12

Multi-choice question work that way. One correct, one maybe correct and two completely wrong

The 101 refers to the unit with 2382-12

Eh? What does that mean please?

I don't understand all these C&G numbers: they appear to be all over the place. Am I being daft and missing some underlying logic? Or were they dreamed up by a sadistic lunatic?

Reply to 17 th edition 2383 -12 in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all Planning to do the 18th edition online. I could just batter loads of old papers on the head and then have an attempt ( I will do loads...
Replies
Views
Hello all Well, been putting it off, but I need to upgrade my 17th edition to the 18th. Not been a practising sparky for over 5 years, but I have...
Replies
Views
hello , Just a note to see if anyone been in the same sort of journey as me? I wanted to retrain as an electrician at 40 and on bad advice did a...
Replies
Views
Does anyone else get emails and phone calls from companies and agencies say we seen your CV and we want you to apply for our job. And when you...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I am currently on the NVQ 2357 on my way for the AM2 and get fully qualified, at the moment i am doing private jobs, on the NVQ 2357 they...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock