• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

17th Ed exam only

Discuss 17th Ed exam only in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiers1970

Regular EF Member
found a place which does it in Cumbria, Lucidos, £155 inc vat. not bad I think. Unless anyone else knows different?

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
that's expensive . if you do the full course at a college, it's approx. £210 course + £35 exam.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
nope, the £210 is for doing the full 2382 course, 12 evenings, 1 a week. OP only wants the exam.

W

wallyanker

Exam only cost me £86 at my local college, Donny, South Yorkshire

Kiers1970

Regular EF Member
My local College, North Trafford wants £375 no VAT and have no availability till September. Where abouts in leafy Cheshire are you Tel?

Kiers1970

Regular EF Member
I'd much prefer £86 , beggars can't be choosers. Lets have it, 12 weeks of being told what we all should know. Apart from Bumper car rides regulations of course.

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
My local College, North Trafford wants £375 no VAT and have no availability till September. Where abouts in leafy Cheshire are you Tel?
just on the opposite side of northwich to you, off the chester road A556.

did my 17th at south cheshire college, crewe. wanted to do exam only but they wouldn't without doing the course. gave me a few evenings out the house with a pint in the local on way home. LOL.

Last edited:
T

tubbys

anyone know a good place to do the 17th edition and full course and the 2392? please in the west yorkshire area. ta

K

Ken1956

Any body know of a college that will allow you to take the 2382 exam without attending their course in the Merseyside area.

Cheers

firemanowl

Electrician's Arms
There is an online company where you do all the course work online at your own pace then sit the exam in Northampton on a Saturday morning for £119 inc VAT. I had the results in an email when I got back to Leicester. Put a google search in for "equalified" and follow the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]