Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 17th Edition 2382-10 exam only. in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

Kingbroady

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm sitting this exam after paying for only the exam and need help to decide whether to buy:
Amazon.co.uk: Exam Success: IEE Wiring Regulations 2382-10: Paul Cook, Jonathon Elliot: Books

or

City and Guilds 2382 Home Study

or

can anyone put me in the right direction of getting past papers and answers, please?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
H

hungy5

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello mate..
What you have listed books above are ****....you be wasted your money.
My advice to you is buy these book and study it...ad get much pass exam papper as you can and go throught them. Did my 3 week now an most ofthe question was in the Exam success book. also, know where to find the answer in the read book (17th edtion). is an open book exam...yo are allow to take in the red book.

when is your exam..???

1/ Requirement for Elctrical Istallation, IEE BS 7671 17th Edition 2008
2/ Exam success IEE wiring regulatis 2382-10

You can purchase these books from IET website. these are the two book I used to pass my exam. good luck...

K

Kingbroady

Thanks.
Will look into those books.
Exam is in 2 weeks.
Cheers.

But isn't one of the books you mention the same as the one that I do?
(Naturally, I've got the new Regs).

Last edited by a moderator:

ian.settle1

-
Mentor
Arms
Hello mate..
What you have listed books above are ****....you be wasted your money.
My advice to you is buy these book and study it...ad get much pass exam papper as you can and go throught them. Did my 3 week now an most ofthe question was in the Exam success book. also, know where to find the answer in the read book (17th edtion). is an open book exam...yo are allow to take in the red book.

when is your exam..???

1/ Requirement for Elctrical Istallation, IEE BS 7671 17th Edition 2008
2/ Exam success IEE wiring regulatis 2382-10

You can purchase these books from IET website. these are the two book I used to pass my exam. good luck...
Is this not the REGS?:rolleyes:

W

wayne

horses for courses. i went the home study route .get to know your way round the red book and good luck

Reply to 17th Edition 2382-10 exam only. in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom