uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss 17th edition course books in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

danshorty

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I need to pass 17th edition but cant afford course.Is there any free online training .I have regs books.

thanks

W

WarrenG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If only life was that simple. Shop around for a good price for the course. I would try your local college first?

D

danshorty

If only life was that simple. Shop around for a good price for the course. I would try your local college first?

Yeah i know,thought i'd ask.
Just a bit rusty on reading the book.

cheers

W

WarrenG

To be honest Dan this is really a course you would want to attend, there are several changes from the 16th Edition , not to mention all the additions to the regs including Marina's, Exhibitions etc.

Good luck with it!

Warren

Last edited by a moderator:
A

adam.h

I find http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Book/1.1.htm usefull. They also do a book which is really good and ther exam you get from electricalquals I find helps a lot as well. But its also down to preference I guess as to how you learn.

Reply to 17th edition course books in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom