Discuss 17th edition exam question not find answer? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

TONY JONES

just wondered if anyone can find this one as i couldn`t

A single phase ac installation from a lighting db contains a common conduit with 8 single core cables the grouping factor to be applied is

a 0.59

b 0.65

c 0.75

d 0.8

may be i was rushing but could not find one of these in grouping factors?

cheers

Tony

i'd go for 0.65. Table 4C1 "Note 3: factors apply to - groups of 2 or 3 single core cables"
8 singles....4 groups of 2...0.65 that's my reckoning anyway :)

could have 2 groups of 3 and a group of 2 which would give you 3 circuits and 0.70, but that's not one of the choices.

i'd go for 0.65. Table 4C1 "Note 3: factors apply to - groups of 2 or 3 single core cables"
8 singles....4 groups of 2...0.65 that's my reckoning anyway :)

could have 2 groups of 3 and a group of 2 which would give you 3 circuits and 0.70, but that's not one of the choices.

cheers pal think youve hit the nail of the head

cheers

tony

Reply to 17th edition exam question not find answer? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
N
About to take my 17th edition exam and when I did the 16th edition is was on old fashioned paper (who remembers that). Am I correct in assuming...
Replies
Views
T
Hi - Has anyone taken the City & Guilds 2382-15 Wiring regulations exam recently, my class and myself are taking the exam next month and we are...
Replies
Views
I know this may have been asked to death but having trouble finding the information I need. I have not had a jib card since 2007 as I didnt need...
Replies
Views
My assessor last year said it was about time I took the 17th. I'd managed to avoid it for about 3 years which I thought was pretty good going...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock