Discuss 17th Edition Passed today in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

claret73

Got my 17th done today...99%!! Missed it by 1 question in Scope section...
won't be long till 18th now...:rolleyes:

If anybody is thinking of doing 17th or 2392/2391 in Birmingham try these Guys!! Truly Excellent!! Highly recommended, been on their course all week & the knowledge they pass to you is Fantastic.

Home

Got my 17th done today...99%!! Missed it by 1 question in Scope section...
won't be long till 18th now...:rolleyes:

If anybody is thinking of doing 17th or 2392/2391 in Birmingham try these Guys!! Truly Excellent!! Highly recommended, been on their course all week & the knowledge they pass to you is Fantastic.

Home

Congrats, but is it possible to get 99% with only 60 questions?

Congrats, but is it possible to get 99% with only 60 questions?

I got 59 out of 60 questions correct when I did it and made it 98.33% (recurring). I would have been more interested in being shown what question they were claiming was wrong!

I'm not sure where these percentages are coming from on the printout - mine only showed the percentage correct in each section (by which you can calculate your score). It did not give an overall percentage or number of questions.

Last edited:
Might be wrong but there are 8 sections each section has a different number of questions so that may explain the differences in percentages

Might be wrong but there are 8 sections each section has a different number of questions so that may explain the differences in percentages

Yes - they're the percentages for each section. However, as there aren't 100 questions in any section (or indeed in the entire paper) then none of them could be recorded as "1%" which was the point I was making.

Reply to 17th Edition Passed today in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock