Discuss 17th Edition Update, exam only. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pauljpickering8

Just been ringing round trying to book my 17th update asap whilst I havent got much work on and one place has offered me exam only for £100 + V.A.T.

How difficult is the exam? its only multiple choice so I cant see it being that hard but want to verify before I commit myself to the course.

Any past papers, sample questions, etcd would be much appreciated.

Paul.

No mate, I'm eligible becuse I onl got my 2330 level 3 within the past 2 years I think. Think its because I passed the back half of my exams to 17th reg exam questions

I also did the update last Thursday at tradeskills4u , I too didn't have my 16 th as I was eligible because I just got my lvl 3 2330, it's all about navigating your way through the book, I wouldn't say it was difficult. I paid £175

I've took the gamble and done the exam only, quite confident and its only costing me £117. advertised for a copy of the regs on here, if not i'll go buy some on monday, need a copy for the van anyway.

Paul I'd check into this a bit more if I was you. I also completed my 2330 L3 just after the 17th came out and my college gave us all a discounted 2 day course and exam for £60. Maybe giving you the update because its faster and better for them but in the end you are only going to be tested on the amendments and not on the full regs. I don't know what an employer would say when looking at your certs? I'm interested in the outcome of this one. I'll post a question in the general forum and see what answers come up.

Reply to 17th Edition Update, exam only. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net