• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss 17th edition Wylex fuseboards fully loaded £50 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uksparky26

BRAND NEW

WYLEX 10 WAY 17TH EDTION CONSUMER UNITS

C/W 10 MCBS

NH Range

Dual RCD Split load

Insulated consumer unit

2 x rcds, 1 x mainswitch

Comes complete with the following Wylex 60898 B Type MCBs

4 x 32Amp MCB
1 x 16Amp MCB
4 x 6Amp MCB
1 x 40Amp MCB

£50 each plus p&p

07946155570 Richard

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
not bad, but B&Q do the BG 10 way board, hi-integrity for same price inc. vat.

U

uksparky26

Yes but these are £110 in screwfix,so it's a very good deal,if something's cheap it's for a reason

telectrix

Scouser and Proud of It
Respected Member
loss leader. i've used a few and they are a good CU. independent wholesaler i sometimes use does them for £57 inc. vat. what i like about them is they have the option of up to 5 non-RCD or RCBO ways. i.e. 3 N bars.

Amp David

Forum Mentor
Whats the postage going to cost? What type of MCB are they using the old NSB or the newer ones?

78 quid in Screwfix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.