Discuss 17th regs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tapouchoke

Hi guys
Does any one have a copy of the new regs on PDF or word ect
I have bought 2 copies now @ 65quid a go!:eek:
Dammed if buying another copy so it can go through a photo copier. Cos the standard version doesn’t as I wanted to give my lads a copy for the van

Much appreciated so glad found the forum

Reply to 17th regs in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to this forum and hoping for some advice. Does anyone know if it's possible to get your hands on an old regs book, 14th edition prior...
Replies
Views
Hi, not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I'm giving up the trade as I'm sick to the gut with crooked employers. I bought the 18th edition Regs...
Replies
Views
When I bought my house we had it inspected before buying to highlight faults, so the inspection and testing done by RICS Chartered Surveyor and...
Replies
Views
I've been doing a bit of research on the standard British 3-pin plug under BS1363 as I would like to know exactly what is/isn't compliant so I can...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock