Discuss 17th upgrade in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

lionelmcc

Hi folks

NICEIC require me to upgrade to 17th edition.
I would be grateful for any info on his exam, i.e. is the upgrade a different examination paper?
Am I allowed to have the regs book? or any other info would be appreciated.

L

Hey Lionel.

The 17th update exam is different to the full 17th exam in that is is only 30 questions long as opposed to 60 and only 1hr as opposed to 2.

The update exam only concentrates on the differences between the 16th and 17th rather than the whole of 17th

You would only be eligible to sit the update if your 16th was obtained after 2001, if not then you would need to do the full 17th course.

You are allowed to take the book into the exam.

Hope this helps.

:D

If any probs google it and findafitter the link is there
Regards
Kung
17th edition questions in google search.

Hi Again Lionelmcc
Just found a good site !
Home - Edition 17
Regards
Kung.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to 17th upgrade in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock