Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 18th edition cut off date in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi all. Regarding the 18th edition; what’s the cut off date for getting it done. Seem to remember someone saying July.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hi - if you’re meaning the C&G qualification, then it really depends on who is needing to see it. My CPS would like it this year.

D

Deleted member 26818

The JIB have just extended it to the end of this year.
Whether that will effect the 2391 exam, I don’t know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see. So does that mean then if you’re 17th, you’re still good to be working till end of the year? But guessing you’d need a copy of 18th.

Wilko

-
Arms
Esteemed
Ha ha, yes the book is a good read :)

D

Deleted member 26818

I see. So does that mean then if you’re 17th, you’re still good to be working till end of the year? But guessing you’d need a copy of 18th.
Don’t know if I’d wait too long before doing the exam.
I imagine that centres will start putting their prices up towards the end of the year.
Getting a copy of the book now, and then discussing changes on this and other forums will help you when decide to take the exam.

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network

Reply to 18th edition cut off date in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom