• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss 18th Edition, Guidance Note 3, EV Charging + more books for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all.

I have 5 books for sale...

BS7671 18th Edition
BS7671 On Site Guide
Guidance Note 3 Inspection & Testing
Part P Building Regs
EV Charging 4th Edition

Only a few months old and used a handful of times. All the latest editions. Some of the books have had the odd highlighting in places and odd reference scribbled in but all round are in great condition. Ideally would like to sell them as a bundle.

Please contact if they are of interest.

Also, hope this sort of post is allowed. I'm pretty new here.

I'm being nosey here, but your other post is about finding electrical work and studying - won't you need your regs book?

Reply to 18th Edition, Guidance Note 3, EV Charging + more books for sale in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Getting out of the game and want to get rid of these as i don't need them anymore. Paid £174 for the BS7671, OSG + GN3 bundle and £22 for the T&I...
Replies
Views
Hi , I buy online some PDF , but is different pack , including all Level 3 theories. If any one got PDF 18th edition, IET Guidance Note 3 , I’m...
Replies
Views
Eh up :) I've done some new PDF forms for BS7671 18th Edition Amendment 2 2022 (the Big Brown Book), based on the IET model forms. You can fill...
Replies
Views
I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
Dear All Looking at the 18th edition bundles on offer at mo Some offer regs book and on site guide and some offer Regs book and site guide On site...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 26818
D

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock