Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 18th Edition Online Course by LearnZone Media in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Trevor Webb

-
Promo Thread Author
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hello everybody!

My name is Trevor Webb, and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and promote our 18th Edition Online Course.

I have been an electrician all my life, worked on a wide range of electrical installations in different environments and for the last six years I have been in electrical training.

This is why I was selected to be the author of our 18th Edition Online Course, which was developed in association with LearnZone Media who are handling the technical side of things for the course.

18th Edition Online Course

The online course is made up of:
- video presentations covering each Part of the BS 7671 book
- revision questions covering each Part of the book
- tips and tricks to help you pass the exam
- a dedicated exam simulator for the C&G exam with questions handpicked by myself
- Final Test (mock test)

Why is an online course better than a classroom one?
- price - £78.00 + VAT for the course or £189.00 + VAT with the C&G exam included
- save even more money by not having to take time off work
- unlimited access for as long as you want (no time limit whatsoever)
- access the course anytime, anywhere on any device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone) with nothing to download at all
- 30 days money back guarantee
- tutor support - even on the cheapest plan you are more then welcome to ask me a question if you get stuck
- dedicated tutor support - talk to me on phone or Skype - this is on the Premium plan only

C&G 2382-18 exam:

We have partnered up with several exam centres that offer the C&G 2382-18 exam.

Exam locations:
Aberdeen,
Antrim (NI),
Aylesbury,
Basildon,
Birmingham,
Bradford,
Bristol,
Brigg,
Bury St Edmunds,
Exeter,
Glasgow,
Gloucester,
Hawes,
Harlow
Hull,
Ipswich,
Leicester,
London,
Luton,
Maidstone,
Manchester,
Newcastle,
Norwich,
Nottingham,
Peterborough,
Reading,
Sheffield,
Stockton-on-Tees,
Southampton,
South Wales and
Watford.

Preview the course for free at:

18th Edition Online Course - https://www.learnzonemedia.co.uk/p/18th-edition-online-course

Special offer for forum members:

5% off with discount code: EL-FORUM

Feel free to review, comment or otherwise discuss the course and anything about it, here in this forum. All feedback is much appreciated.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Hello everybody!

My name is Trevor Webb, and I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself and promote our 18th Edition Online Course.

I have been an electrician all my life, worked on a wide range of electrical installations in different environments and for the last six years I have been in electrical training.

This is why I was selected to be the author of our 18th Edition Online Course, which was developed in association with LearnZone Media who are handling the technical side of things for the course.

18th Edition Online Course

The online course is made up of:
- video presentations covering each Part of the BS 7671 book
- revision questions covering each Part of the book
- tips and tricks to help you pass the exam
- a dedicated exam simulator for the C&G exam with questions handpicked by myself
- Final Test (mock test)

Why is an online course better than a classroom one?
- price - £78.00 + VAT for the course or £189.00 + VAT with the C&G exam included
- save even more money by not having to take time off work
- unlimited access for as long as you want (no time limit whatsoever)
- access the course anytime, anywhere on any device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone) with nothing to download at all
- 30 days money back guarantee
- tutor support - even on the cheapest plan you are more then welcome to ask me a question if you get stuck
- dedicated tutor support - talk to me on phone or Skype - this is on the Premium plan only

C&G 2382-18 exam:

We have partnered up with several exam centres that offer the C&G 2382-18 exam.

Exam locations:
Aberdeen,
Antrim (NI),
Aylesbury,
Basildon,
Birmingham,
Bradford,
Bristol,
Brigg,
Bury St Edmunds,
Exeter,
Glasgow,
Gloucester,
Hawes,
Harlow
Hull,
Ipswich,
Leicester,
London,
Luton,
Maidstone,
Manchester,
Newcastle,
Norwich,
Nottingham,
Peterborough,
Reading,
Sheffield,
Stockton-on-Tees,
Southampton,
South Wales and
Watford.

Preview the course for free at:

18th Edition Online Course - https://www.learnzonemedia.co.uk/p/18th-edition-online-course

Special offer for forum members:

5% off with discount code: EL-FORUM

Feel free to review, comment or otherwise discuss the course and anything about it, here in this forum. All feedback is much appreciated.
Can we just take the exam only? I have never sat the course and always just do the exam as it's pretty straight forward.
Thanks.

FatAlan

-
Trainee
Yes. Just contact a local college that’s a C&G exam centre. I did the XS Training course but booked the exam separately at Guildford College.

Pete999

-
Arms
Esteemed
Why take a course? after all you only read through the Regulations, and you can do that on your own at your leisure, just sit the exam, if you can read and navigate through the contents page you should be OK with the exam. You did ask for comments.

T

Toneyz

Why take a course? after all you only read through the Regulations, and you can do that on your own at your leisure, just sit the exam, if you can read and navigate through the contents page you should be OK with the exam. You did ask for comments.
It's a good point Pete as all they do is read through the book with you they don't go into the interpretation of the regs or how to implement it

sparkdog

-
Arms
Well, I think it looks good and may do it.

FatAlan

-
Trainee
The key is to access practice questions so that you can get up to speed navigating the book. I believe there are some available from free sources online. If you’ve taken previous versions you just have to make sure you’re aware of the updates. As the saying goes, it’s not rocket science.

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
Well, I think it looks good and may do it.
I agree, there's nothing wrong with doing the course sparkdog. It can only help, but I think all it really does is boost your confidence a bit before the exam and kind of get you in the right frame of mind.
You could do this yourself by getting lots of past exams and doing them over and over again which I did prior to taking the 17th. I would also read up on any changes with the 18th. i.e RCD on lights, SPD, AFDD etc etc but i expect they would only make up 1 or 2 of the questions as the vast majority of BS7671 is the same as the 17th.

Trevor Webb

-
Promo Thread Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can we just take the exam only? I have never sat the course and always just do the exam as it's pretty straight forward.
Thanks.
I am sorry, but we can`t do an exam only. It is against C&G rules. (I know, other exam centres are doing it, but we are not allowed). Sorry.

BruvDunk

-
Arms
Got my 18th using the above....
All nice and straightforward.... If i could of found an exam only way of doing it I would of but since I couldn't decided this was one of the best/ cheapest options.

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to 18th Edition Online Course by LearnZone Media in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom