Discuss 2.5kw system price in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

davetherave1979

Hi what is a ruff price of a 10 panel 250w panel system 2500 in total cost to be fitted scafolding will be all ready installed it will be on a garage roof clay tiles with a consumer unit in the garage this is not the main consumer unit that is in the house this board is a sub main from main house will this be ok and all paper work for the fit

punctuation?

in order then... depends, depends, of course.

or in more detail... around £4.5-5.5k if scaf is already up. Probably, but the cable will need to be tested and will need to be thick enough for the distance.

I cant spell to save my life, as for the punctuation I had to copy n paste that but I would say Gav is spot on with pricing.
LOL

If your sub board is RCD protected from the main board you may run into problems. It depends on the supply characteristics and how the cable is installed.
The suitability of the supply cable will also depend on it's size and the distance from the main board as your voltage drop needs to be less than 1%

If you can get the PV company to work with the roofers it will make the job easier, you can install mounting brackets as you are roofing, you could also put the DC cable in too.

Reply to 2.5kw system price in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock