Discuss 2 pin ballast (choke) wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

suneth

I have 400W Metal Halide bulb, Igniter and a 2 pin ballast, Can someone explain how the wiring should be done done in order to start the bulb.

Thanks

Reply to 2 pin ballast (choke) wiring in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Evening. Got my hands on a pair of choke ballasts to run fluorescent tubes a few days ago and I want to see if they're in good condition. If...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am restoring an old art deco, wall mount medicine cabinet. The cabinet has an 18” fluorescent light tube on each side. Before I put a lot...
Replies
Views
I’ve got bad ballasts and am replacing the T12 fluorescent bulbs with Halco direct wire, double ended T8 LEDs. The fixture has 4Rapid start bulbs...
Replies
Views
I have two 4 inch recessed CLF 4 pin light cans installed in laundry room since 2012. The bulbs are fluctuating in brightness. I think the...
Replies
Views
I'm encountering a problem with the lighting in my kitchen. I reside in an apartment that has a light fixture utilizing 2 T8 fluorescent bulbs...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock