Discuss 20mm hole 25mm gland in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Gavin John Hyde

-
Esteemed
Arms
Patron
Reaction score
I am looking for some sensibly priced thread convertors so that I can screw my 25mm compression glands to the convertor/adaptor to then use the existing 20mm holes. On Andersen chargers there is a 20mm hole for cable entry and its a very tight squeeze to get a drill or cone drill bit in to enlarge without risking damage to the plastic core, its the sort of plastic that would under the right tension/force just crack

Was using a pile of Wiska ones but my suppliers are now saying out of stock or £2 ex vat each... which for a bit of plastic seems excessive

AM i missing something obvious - have thought about a metal fixing but not found somebody with stock.. suggestions and suppliers welcome

Reply to 20mm hole 25mm gland in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I don't think I have worked with 32mm conduit before. Always 25mm and 20mm. I want to contain 2 x 25mm tails and 1 x 16mm earth in some 32mm...
Replies
Views
Anyone used those wiska slim tail kit glands? Tried using one today. Not sure it's worth the extra work. Had a 32mm knockout on the board. The...
Replies
Views
Having closed down my business and gone to employed, I have a garage full of unused stock..... Looking to get rid of it as one bulk sale, am in...
Replies
Views
V
I have a metal clad CU that I am currently installing, it's the MK Sentry one and I want to use the Wago Sprint glands on it. They make a Sprint...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock