Discuss 2330 301 online exam tips. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

V

Victorcrane

Hi folks, just a little heads up. I sat my 301 yesterday and there were about 20 questions on health and safety, all of which were bog simple, eight questions on motors, three questions which required use of formula (impedance, resistivity and reactance) and the rest general principles knowledge.

Having spoken to a lot of the lads on the course they all reported exactly the same setup, but where I had eight questions on motors, some had eight on transformers and one unlucky chap had eight on something so alien to him he couldn't remember what the hell it was. Every other lad on the day (over 40 of us) got either motors or transformers, much of which was based around the construction of each. It seems the questions concerning calculations and use of formula were pretty much as broad as could be, everything from parallel ac circuits to straight forward V/IR came up so really hit those formulae.

Just thought it might be a little pointer for some guys. Quite a few failed at my place, it's not by any means easy but get your head down a few days beforehand and you'll be alright.

Good luck chaps.

Vic. :D

Reply to 2330 301 online exam tips. in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Can anyone recommend any reputable and cost effective online training centres in London which provide the 18th edition course including the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
This is quite lengthy so get comfy... I had a bizarre call out relating to a job I attended about five years ago. The situation was they were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
XS Training Ltd have recently produced a comprehensive online course covering all aspects of the AM2 and AM2S. The course is available for a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock