Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

phil333

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Has anyone done the 2330 papers (technical certificate) up to level 3 here?
if so... how did you get one?

i failed inspection and testing written but passed the practical and passed the rest YAY!:)

What a ---- course :confused:

Scolmore Electrical Products
S

samanthawright

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hi phil, did you manage to get any past papers writeen and online for level 3 2330? if so where did you get them. thanks sam

C

Cirrus

I have just started my level 3. Flew through L2 with distinctions but I hear the 301 exam is a sod? Just want to get it done and then get my 2391 sorted too.

W

wilber

Hello all,
looks like we are all in the same boat here, just doing my level 3 2330 now. Tutors are putting the frighteners on a bit now regarding the exams, I think the pass mark has gone up. Our college is pushing 'directed learning' which i believe means doing a lot of work in your own time.
If I get any papers or even revision sheets I'll try to post them here, likewise if you get anything that may be usefull to us all please. Cheers, I'm off to college now...ZZzzzzz.

U

Unregistered

the inspection and testing exam is the one a lot of people failed on, so im doing a retake exam thats cost me £240 for one exam, so don't mess it up or you will have to pay.

i already have 20 questions on the exams i did back in june but i have no scanner!!!
might have to take a photo for you guys if thats ok?

i hope college isnt too boring for you guys :)

C

Cirrus

Any papers will be useful. The 'hard' exam which catches people out is the 301 which is the last exam you will sit. I understand from my tutors that many people failed it last yr and as such the pass mark has been reduced by C&G as they felt it was unfairly high. We have also been told that the people who failed did so purely because of lack of revision. The message appears to be - hit the books hard, attend as much as poss this year and expect it to be a lot harder than the previous two 'easy' years. Good luck to all!

E

eugene duffy

hi there,got my last gola exam, [level 2 building & structures] do you know how i might get some exam papers.help would be much appreciated,thanks

M

mega

:eek:HI any luck with getting 2330 exam I started the course in september I think the practical side is great, its the math so much to remember.
would be greatfull for help.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BrianGraham

Hard, 301,its insane! :eek:I did a National Certificate in engineering and changed jobs (for the mad money) and the NC was easier as you didnt have to remember mad equations.

I did get help with some papers, apart from the free ones City and Guilds supply and your lecturers should give you. I bought a 100 question (and answers) paper from 2391 Inspection and Testing Britannia Training Ltd Home Page for £3. Why spend more money on an already expensive course? Because it would be mad to fail and have to spend it again.

City looked at the past papers and so few are passing Level3, they are re-assessing the pass mark, see: City & Guilds | August 2007: Updates, amendments and improvements for the Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology (2330).
I couldnt make much sense of this, but don't think its likely they will UP the % to pass!

All i'm doing is practicing any questions I have over and over. Britannia say they are releasing level 3 papers soon, but the level 2 paper i got had lots of good questions. And I am told some level 2 questions pop up on the level 3.

Good luck to us all.:)

E

eueytrex

Hi there, any luck getting exam papers for level 3.got my first exam coming up in feb,any help would be much appreciated.thanks, euey

T

TonyM58

Brian, just a long shot, but have you gone by the nickname badger in your previous job?

if so, then I know you!

M

mattbus

hi i'm also doing 2330, if you speak to you college about "smartcreen" by C+G it has mock exams on level 1 - level 3. you need the colleges centre number and code from your tutor to get on it but it has been fantastic for sharpening my brain and seeing how you actually do in an exam situation

C

Cirrus

Hi Tony I could do with those. Just sat my 302 written tonight and need all the help I can get with my 301! Will send you a pm with my email on. Thanks

T

TonyM58

Cirrus

emailed 7 papers to you this morning

no problems

T

tapa

the inspection and testing exam is the one a lot of people failed on, so im doing a retake exam thats cost me £240 for one exam, so don't mess it up or you will have to pay.

i already have 20 questions on the exams i did back in june but i have no scanner!!!
might have to take a photo for you guys if thats ok?

i hope college isnt too boring for you guys :)
hey sorry about you failing your exams,is there any way i could get those 20 questions and answers off you please.

Hi chaps

just found some papers, seem to have all different levels.

I,ve noticed people talking about the 301, i've got 7 practice 301 exams, a 302 and a 303.

If people give me their email address i will send them a copy, no problems

regards

Tony
hi tony, could you please send me a copy oy those paper to
[email protected] you are a star.

C

Cirrus

Thaks Tony all received - didn't realise that the paper was multi-choice. I sat the 302 last night not realising that it was the written underpinning knowledge exam on inspection & testing. People say 301 is the hardest but is this true as 302 was fairly tough!

H

hogie

could u please e mail me copys of the 301 practice papers taking it in a couple of weeks very nervous thanks [email protected]

T

TonyM58

hogie,

i will do it monday, the papers are on my system in work

No problems

D

doyle1

Hello all i'm getting on a bit( age wise ) and i need a little help with the maths and science for the 2330 course any past papers would be great. cheers all.

T

TonyM58

email me with your address and i will see what i can sort out

U

Unregistered

Hi Tony
Have jussed passed 2391 and was looking at 2330
any papers, help would be much appreciated
thanks
Wayne

[email protected]

B

Bane

The ones sitting their exams in Feb...

Have they started yet and if so, how you all getting on?

(Well I hope) :)

U

Unregistered

Hi, im sittin my 2330 exam in 2 weeks i done the health and safty one and got 100% but not so sure so could anyone plese send me any papers on level 2 or level 3 (for next year) and i am going to be doin a 5 day course in may for my 2391 in May so they could come in handy to!

Thanks people

please email them to [email protected]

Thanks again

C

Cirrus

So you are doing your 2391 without getting your 2330? Good luck with it because the final year of 2330 is when you cover testing and inspection so I am taking it you are already clued up on it?

B

Bane

Just sent off my application today. Hopefully I'll hear some good news in the not too distant future...

C

Cirrus

is that for the 2330 Bane? You doing it at college over 3 years?

B

Bane

Yes cirrus. Was going for one of these condensed courses but that was before I got this job (and before I was quoted 4-6k).

Feel like the Boss is giving me some minute responsibility at work. Has me measuring up, cutting, bending and fixing already. Some kid has been there 12months and still just does the chasing (but then again, he can't be arsed)

C

Cirrus

Good for you mate. It is a slog and there will be things you hate but the time will fly by. Get your head in the books and learn as much as you can but be mindful that you REALLY learn on site. Your responsibility will keep growing and that is a very satisfying thing. I have very fresh 2330 notes from my own 3 year 2330 course so if you ever need help - drop me a pm

B

Bane

Thanks yet again cirrus.

Boll***s.

Really have a good chat with you lot tonight. Got to go though... Missus will kill me if I'm srill online when she gets back...

Going out you see.

Talk tomorrow guys.

Thanks again

G

garlic_bread21

hi
doing my 2330adv course at the min and would appreciate any Q & A's papers for the levels 3 & 4 first year.

[email protected]

any help would be appreciated.

S

supersparkie

past papers on E bay as usual for Level 2 and level 3
Type in C&G 2330

D

dansim14

i am currently half way through 2330 level 3. Had to have a bit of time off due to illness, was wondering if anyone would have anything they could sent me to help do some home revision, pass papers, revision aids anything would be much appreciate coz i really want to pass this exam.

Thanks

Dan
[email protected]

K

kevon

I Have Some Question Papers For The 2330 Level 2 That My Lecturer Gave Me. I Need To Resit Unit 203 Does Any Body Have Any Questions To Help Me. mY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]

;)

D

Dave Fone

Can anyone help,I am looking for sample papers for the 2330 course level 2.

would like to have them e-mailed to
[email protected]

hopefully someone can help.
cheers

D

djc50ty

Hi TonyM58

I would appreciate a copy of the level three papers. I'm taking 301 in 5 weeks time!

My email is [email protected]

cheers

C

Cirrus

I'll send you these to save him a job;)

D

Darius-parky

think you will find that TonyM58 left this site a long time ago
Guys Guys I think I missed some thing here. Where the f*** was I when all these were happening? Please some body help me?

Who is this TonyM58 guy?

S

Shakey

Guys Guys I think I missed some thing here. Where the f*** was I when all these were happening? Please some body help me?

Who is this TonyM58 guy?
Dont worry Darius

he's was one of the orginal members of the forum, had hundreds of posts, (pretty knowledgeable guy;)) and then 'fell out' with the forum organisers (over an issue that has long since been resolved to everyones benefit)

you may see the odd post of his in old threads

He was harmless enough though :D

Dreaming where we Shakey when you had your head in the dogs basket?

Are we talking to other half yet or is it still blissful and quiet?:p;):rolleyes:
Unfortunately Ian, its all good again, never mind, Friday soon, off to see Wishbone Ash, few beers.......:p

B

badass76

Hi sitting my level 3 exams this summer could do with some revision papers if any one has them.
many thanks

[email protected]

C

Cirrus

Badass and Luke - I have got 2330 (301) revision papers kindly donated by Tony. I will email them to Luke for general posting and Badass - pm me your email addy and I will get them to you fella.

B

bee79

Hi;

I've got my 2nd written exam for 2330 in two weeks time, just want to find out if anyone has any pass papers. If so, pls email to [email protected]

Thanks

:)

C

Cirrus

You need to say which exam - 201, 202 etc etc.... as there are about 14 different exams for 2330 over the 3 years and each college does them in a different order

M

MacSparky

Just a shot but would any one have any 203 & 205 questions they could email me...any help would be appreciated:)
I am also after some 2391 study material, i have the papers that were put up on here a while ago plus the usual GN3 and Electricians guide to the building regs but would appreciate anything elese you could throw at me as the more the better in my opinion....;)

L

leedinsey

Im also in my 3rd year doing 2330, ive sparkying for 5years and tudors have got me all worried bout the exams has any1 got 301,302,303 test papers they wont mind sharing [email protected]

M

MacSparky

Just a shot but would any one have any 203 & 205 questions they could email me...any help would be appreciated:)
I am also after some 2391 study material, i have the papers that were put up on here a while ago plus the usual GN3 and Electricians guide to the building regs but would appreciate anything elese you could throw at me as the more the better in my opinion....;)
Bump! :D

B

bigstew

hi any chance i could get a copy of thoe notes?? my e-mail address is

[email protected]

any year 3 notes would be great cheers stew

C

chiggers

had a couple of papers from tonym58 but any new ones flying around for 301,302 or 303 would be superb as it's getting down to the business end & getting a bit panicky:eek:

cheers fellas

[email protected]

A

AmberK

hi, im due to take my 2330-301 a week on friday,this is the only exam that is worrying me as i've managed distintions and credits all the way through college. does anyone have any past or practice 301 papers? x

hmmmmm shame i cant spell distinction lol

R

Rob

I too am sitting my final level 3 exams in the beginning of June. 2 written tests and one multiple choice test on the computer.

The multi choice test online is based on the health and safety and electrical principles unit.

The two written tests are building and structures inspection and testing, and buildings and structures fault diagnosis.

Any past papers etc appreciated to [email protected]

M

mesh

hi there got my level 3 exams in a couple of weeks could please somebody email me some mock/past papers your help would be very much appreciated thank you
[email protected]

R

razpag

Hello. My first posting on here.
As with most of the other replies on here, I too am seeking any past 2330 L3 papers to help my son with his apprenticeship. Many thanks in advance.

[email protected]

D

DYCHE4230

Hi

Ive just purchased some papers from Bycon Ltd - Multiple Choice Test Papers Online For City & Guilds 2382 2391 2330 and 2377 only £1.75 each and they are pretty good,

papers 15,16,21 and 39...paper 21 is on motors only, a good one to practice on as this seems to be the area most people are struggling with.

there is one error on one of the papers regarding sychronous speed calcs but apart from that they are top class...

Got my exam next tuesday....have done loads and loads of MC papers..smartscreen, electrical quals.com etc
and also heavily revised motors so feeling pretty confident....just want to get it over with.

R

razpag

Cheers pal ............. have got the link you mailed me.

I come from a sparking background, but jumped ship to telecoms 20-odd years ago. I am actually enjoying revising with my son, but feel there is a lack of practice papers/Mock papers available to get a feel of the sort of question that may be fielded. I dont mean I'd like him to learn parrot-fashion (that isnt the answer), I would just like more examples of how questions may be worded etc etc......

He too has done the Smartscreen and Swindon-massive, and purchased quite a bit of extra-curricular stuff. That info you mailed me sounds good for 'Motors', as this is one area that he (and I) are struggling to get to grips with.

Cheers again:D:D:D

C

Cirrus

Hi

Ive just purchased some papers from Bycon Ltd - Multiple Choice Test Papers Online For City & Guilds 2382 2391 2330 and 2377 only £1.75 each and they are pretty good,

papers 15,16,21 and 39...paper 21 is on motors only, a good one to practice on as this seems to be the area most people are struggling with.

there is one error on one of the papers regarding sychronous speed calcs but apart from that they are top class...

Got my exam next tuesday....have done loads and loads of MC papers..smartscreen, electrical quals.com etc
and also heavily revised motors so feeling pretty confident....just want to get it over with.
Are you able to upload these for us????

D

DYCHE4230

I'm not sure I can try this for paper 21 and let me know if it works

user name bycon21
password Gde64HUt

Also try this link apparentley taken from last years question bank???

http://www.------.org/forums/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=172&threadid=19708

1.If a transistor is in saturated common emitter configuration, the transistor would be acting as:

a. a closed switch
b. an open switch
c. an amplifier
d. a speed controller

2.In group problem solving, what part would they be at where they decide which decisions they are going to use?

a. Storming
b. Norming
c. Performing
d. Forming

3.Where high voltage is being used in a factory, it should be:

a. Outside the working area
b. Incased in a concrete building
c. Suitably enclosed with warning signs
d. Outside the building

4.Where the wiring of a motor is through flexible conduit connected to earthed trunking, the earth connection to the motor:

a. Should be via the flexible conduit
b. Should be by a separate cable within the flexible conduit
c. Should be connected to a bolt on the motor
d. Should be connected to the earth terminal

5.If a design required that a speed of approximately 730rpm was needed to drive a piece of equipment, what type of motor would be required?

a. 2 pole
b. 4 pole
c. 8 pole
d. 12 pole

6.A sign with a white symbol on a blue background is:

a. Warning sign
b. Prohibition sign
c. Mandatory sign
d. Information sign

7.A worker who has been electrocuted is found to have a pulse but is not breathing, you should:

a. Call the first aid room for help
b. Give mouth to mouth resuscitation and get help
c. Phone for the emergency services
d. Start compressions to the chest

8.A 2Kw heater is connected to a 230v supply, the resistance in ohms of the heater is:

a. 0.115 ohms
b. 115.0 ohms
c. 26.45 ohms
d. 264.45 ohms

9.Whilst working below ground level, there is a possibility of a gas heavier than air present, the following PPE must be used:

a. A face mask
b. Hard hat and goggles
c. A respirator
d. A harness

10.What type of fire extinguisher must not be used on an electrical fire?

a. Dry powder
b. Carbon dioxide
c. Foam
d. Water

11.A type of capacitor that has rolled sheets of thin aluminium around a core is known as:

a. An electrolytic capacitor
b. A polycarbonate capacitor
c. A ceramic capacitor
d. An air gap capacitor

12.When a fire drill has been organised and the alarms sound, you should:

a. Check with your supervisor that it is a drill and continue work
b. Ignore it
c. Stand by the fire extinguishers
d. Evacuate to the designated assembly area.

13.An AC circuit has an inductive reactance of 13Ω, a capacitive reactance of 23Ω and a resistance of 18Ω calculate the impedance of the circuit.

a. 424Ω
b. 4.97Ω
c. 20.59Ω
d. 1.6KΩ

17. An AC circuit of voltage 230v at 50Hz and has an inductance of 0.1H and a resistance of 28Ω, calculate the total power in the circuit.

a. 928w
b. 1.25Kw
c. 1.89Kw
d. 0w

14.An RCBO works on the following characteristics:

a. Magnetic only
b. Thermal and mechanical
c. Mechanical and magnetic
d. Thermal and magnetic

15.When a diode is connected across an AC supply having a peak value of 5v, the peak inverse voltage across the diode is:

a. 0.7v
b. 5v
c. 7.07v
d. 10v

16.The Aims of the Disability Discrimination Act is to give disabled people rights in terms of:

a. The right to more breaks at work
b. Replacing the amount of disabled people in society
c. Employment and access to goods and facilities
d. Lowering the entrance skills necessary for employment

17.Permits to work are issued by:

a. A health and safety officer
b. The person in charge
c. A designated responsible person
d. A competent person or persons

I havent got the answers to these but post your answers and then we can compare????

R

razpag

1-c
2-b
3-c
4-b
5-c
6-c
7-a
8-c
9-c
10-d
11-a
12-d
13-c
17-b ..... Be aware there are two Q17's.
14-d
15-d
16-c
17-c

Hope this helps pal ................ cheers for your input on this.

S

singlerider

Checked out a couple more of those bycon things if people are interested:

Paper 22, transformers etc. - username: bycon22, password: fs4EF57Gh
Paper 26 - 3 phase etc. username: bycon26, password: ht90Ngs3

Hope they help

R

razpag

Cheers singlerider ............... what a good site this is for info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the mods on this site dont mind, but this link has been very helpful to my lad ........

Electrical Installation Revision Page

All the best.

C

Cirrus

Cheers singlerider ............... what a good site this is for info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope the mods on this site dont mind, but this link has been very helpful to my lad ........

Electrical Installation Revision Page

All the best.

That's fine Razpag - if it helps the forum members out (especially at exam time such as now) then it can only be good.

D

DYCHE4230

Just off to do my final 2330 301 unit 1 multiple choice tonight KO 6pm........tell you all what its like in the morning!!!!!!!!!

R

razpag

20 mins too late from me Mark (its now 1820), but the best of luck buddy.

D

DYCHE4230

Well everyone the good news is that the 301 exam is not that bad....all I would say is that believe it or not the tricky questions are the health and safety ones....but thats only probably a couple of them and its really not worth reading the whole H+S unit just to get a couple of extra marks........

I'm all done now, 17th edition update on the 24th June, then relax for the rest of the summer and finally 2392 in sept....don't know what i'll do with myself on tues and thurs evenings now???

R

razpag

Congratulations Mark, nice one.
I've just finished another round of studying with mi' lad, and am encouraged to read your views about it not being too hard.
There is so much to learn its hard knowing where to concentrate your efforts. Would you be so kind enough as to give us a few examples of the questions you faced (if you can remember), or the main areas of revision please.
Cheers in anticipation.

C

Cirrus

Well done Mark. I sit my 301 a week tomorrow and the turors are trying to put the wind up us. The questions we are sitting for revision purposes are really heavily biased towards motors and calculations. It's starting to worry me a little as I have breezed the last 3 years and this exam has me on edge and I don't like it - not one little bit (control freak you see):D

Hi
Know your motors ( types ) and your starters also had 2or 3 wiring diagrams of motors sat my 301 in mid april 08
Rich

D

DYCHE4230

Calculations...I had one! it was a simple question , just had to find the impedance given a resistive value and an inductive reactance and capacitive reactance, just very simple pythagoras. didn't even need a scientific calculator. Motor questions were very basic, the usual suspects 3 phase starting of small motors, how to adjust speed on a wound rotor motor, what should you do to a variable resistor in a dc shunt motor to increase speed.
electronics had the standard peak inverse question in, plus the light /photo type question.

there were a few tricky questions but the easy ones make up for these!!! I would say about 10 of my questions were identical to the sample papers that are floating around...

HONESTLY if you do as many multiple choice papers that you can get your hands on you'll breeze it......The swindon massive website (There is a link a few replies up) is more in depth than you need..if you just do the 301 mock paper on this website that will give you an indication of what you will be up against.

I was a little upset with the standard, cos I put a lot of work into my revision and people passed who I know were just cruising.....we had 1 failure out of 17 and he only failed by one question!!!!!!!

I'm not blowing my own trumpet but I was in the exam 13 minutes and got a distinction. I'm just giving you an indication. My advice would be DON'T WORRY...

Anyone who is on this site is obviously putting in the correct amount of effort and in my opinion you should n't struggle.......

Our lecturer gave us some old 2360 papers to do...now they were a lot scarier!!!!

the 2 health and safety ones that caught me out went something like this.

1, a mandatory sign is

a blue circle

b green rectangle

c blue rectangle

d red circle

I KNOW THE SIGN WAS BLUE JUST NOT THE SHAPE

2 if an accident occurs, photographic or video evidence is

a inadmissable

b essential evidence

c supportive evidence

d some other ridiculous answer

REALLY SHOULD THEY REALLY BE ASKING US QUESTIONS ABOUT PHOTOS!!!!!!!!

3 questions i had that were identical to online papers

Speed control of a 3 phase wound rotor motor is achieved by varying the
A Resistance in rotor winding
B Voltage applied to the stator
C Rotor winding inductance
D The number of stator windings

A capacitor start and run single phase induction motor runs as
A Quad phase motor
B Single phase motor
C Two phase motor
D Three phase motor

The role of a company's safety representative is to[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]a[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]represent employees on safety matters.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]b[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]be responsible for writing risk assessments.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]c[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]represent the company at HSE meetings.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]ensure safety facilities are available[/SIZE][/FONT]

Well done Mark. I sit my 301 a week tomorrow and the turors are trying to put the wind up us. The questions we are sitting for revision purposes are really heavily biased towards motors and calculations. It's starting to worry me a little as I have breezed the last 3 years and this exam has me on edge and I don't like it - not one little bit (control freak you see):D

Cirrus, i'm sure your lecturers are doin it in your best interests but from what I see of your posts on this forum you know what ya talking about and you have nothing to worry about..... there are obviously motor questions and I was probably just lucky(or unlucky depends how you look at it) on the amount of calcs I got..but it really is just basic stuff as long as you've done the groundwork you pass and pass easily...Don't lose sleep over it, I'm no genius and I passed ...

Ps I can see your a control freak from your sign on image!!!!!!

E

experience

woo hoo - just passed my 2330 L3, just missed out on a distinction by one mark.
glad its finally over !!

C

Cirrus

Congrats! Just sat my last exam (301) but got to wait till Monday for results. Not too confident as my knowledge of motors is poor.

L

LvL3_Sparks

LvL 3 301 Gola exam...Just had mine today failed miserably..75% on top bar & 25% on second bar, what im angry bout is if i came on here yesterday i may have passed, so far ive seen quite a few questions i actually got 2day, jus gotta wait 4 resit, thanks for the help so far guys these few hours of surfing really helped.

(1st Post)

my email is: [email protected], hit me wit any LvL 3 past papers, actual exam questions, anything to help.

C

Cirrus

How id you find out so soon? My college said all results are taking 2 days to come back through.

S

Shakey

How id you find out so soon? My college said all results are taking 2 days to come back through.
Cirrus, gola exams are instant results

I get pi**ed off with colleges that say you have to wait because "they have to tell the tutors first" or some other lame excuse

that exam result is YOUR property, not anyone elses

the tutor, the secretary, his mum, and the neighbours cat do not need (and have no right ) to know

sorry, just having a winge:mad:

R

rs1800

Got my level 3 2330 written exam tomorrow and last online exam in 2 weeks been hitting the books pretty hard but has any one got any past papers that might help for either exam.
cheers
[email protected]

C

Cirrus

Cirrus, gola exams are instant results

I get pi**ed off with colleges that say you have to wait because "they have to tell the tutors first" or some other lame excuse

that exam result is YOUR property, not anyone elses

the tutor, the secretary, his mum, and the neighbours cat do not need (and have no right ) to know

sorry, just having a winge:mad:
Thanks Shakey. We got told that once we hit the 'complete' button on the screen it automatically goes off to Canada and then the results come back. The tutors said that normally it takes 2 hours but that last week the results were taking 2 days and I won't know till tomorrow at the earliest. It's ****ing me off as not being one to stress normally, I hve been waking up in the night worrying. This was my last exam so very important that I pass it otherwise I fail the entire year.

B

bigstew

now i have passed my 301 whats next? my college starts again in september and finishes at x-mas! dose anyone els'es do this? ive been told that its mainly test and inspect and fault finding....

C

Cirrus

Now that is wierd! Mine finishes this week. Basically after the 301 there is nothing else to teach. I thought ALL further education centres close down in a couple of weeks until september?

S

Shakey

Thanks Shakey. We got told that once we hit the 'complete' button on the screen it automatically goes off to Canada and then the results come back. The tutors said that normally it takes 2 hours but that last week the results were taking 2 days and I won't know till tomorrow at the earliest. It's ****ing me off as not being one to stress normally, I hve been waking up in the night worrying. This was my last exam so very important that I pass it otherwise I fail the entire year.
Cirrus, they are pulling your chain

My gola exams, the guy says he has finished, and i can have his result on the screen before he reaches the door:p

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Scolmore Electrical Products
Top Bottom