Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Guys Guys I think I missed some thing here. Where the f*** was I when all these were happening? Please some body help me?

Who is this TonyM58 guy?

Dont worry Darius

he's was one of the orginal members of the forum, had hundreds of posts, (pretty knowledgeable guy;)) and then 'fell out' with the forum organisers (over an issue that has long since been resolved to everyones benefit)

you may see the odd post of his in old threads

He was harmless enough though :D

Dreaming where we Shakey when you had your head in the dogs basket?

Are we talking to other half yet or is it still blissful and quiet?:p;):rolleyes:

Unfortunately Ian, its all good again, never mind, Friday soon, off to see Wishbone Ash, few beers.......:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Badass and Luke - I have got 2330 (301) revision papers kindly donated by Tony. I will email them to Luke for general posting and Badass - pm me your email addy and I will get them to you fella.

Hi;

I've got my 2nd written exam for 2330 in two weeks time, just want to find out if anyone has any pass papers. If so, pls email to [email protected]

Thanks

:)

You need to say which exam - 201, 202 etc etc.... as there are about 14 different exams for 2330 over the 3 years and each college does them in a different order

Just a shot but would any one have any 203 & 205 questions they could email me...any help would be appreciated:)
I am also after some 2391 study material, i have the papers that were put up on here a while ago plus the usual GN3 and Electricians guide to the building regs but would appreciate anything elese you could throw at me as the more the better in my opinion....;)

Im also in my 3rd year doing 2330, ive sparkying for 5years and tudors have got me all worried bout the exams has any1 got 301,302,303 test papers they wont mind sharing [email protected]

Just a shot but would any one have any 203 & 205 questions they could email me...any help would be appreciated:)
I am also after some 2391 study material, i have the papers that were put up on here a while ago plus the usual GN3 and Electricians guide to the building regs but would appreciate anything elese you could throw at me as the more the better in my opinion....;)

Bump! :D

had a couple of papers from tonym58 but any new ones flying around for 301,302 or 303 would be superb as it's getting down to the business end & getting a bit panicky:eek:

cheers fellas

[email protected]

hi, im due to take my 2330-301 a week on friday,this is the only exam that is worrying me as i've managed distintions and credits all the way through college. does anyone have any past or practice 301 papers? x

hmmmmm shame i cant spell distinction lol

I too am sitting my final level 3 exams in the beginning of June. 2 written tests and one multiple choice test on the computer.

The multi choice test online is based on the health and safety and electrical principles unit.

The two written tests are building and structures inspection and testing, and buildings and structures fault diagnosis.

Any past papers etc appreciated to [email protected]

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock