Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Congrats! Just sat my last exam (301) but got to wait till Monday for results. Not too confident as my knowledge of motors is poor.

LvL 3 301 Gola exam...Just had mine today failed miserably..75% on top bar & 25% on second bar, what im angry bout is if i came on here yesterday i may have passed, so far ive seen quite a few questions i actually got 2day, jus gotta wait 4 resit, thanks for the help so far guys these few hours of surfing really helped.

(1st Post)

my email is: [email protected], hit me wit any LvL 3 past papers, actual exam questions, anything to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
How id you find out so soon? My college said all results are taking 2 days to come back through.

Cirrus, gola exams are instant results

I get pi**ed off with colleges that say you have to wait because "they have to tell the tutors first" or some other lame excuse

that exam result is YOUR property, not anyone elses

the tutor, the secretary, his mum, and the neighbours cat do not need (and have no right ) to know

sorry, just having a winge:mad:

Got my level 3 2330 written exam tomorrow and last online exam in 2 weeks been hitting the books pretty hard but has any one got any past papers that might help for either exam.
cheers
[email protected]

Cirrus, gola exams are instant results

I get pi**ed off with colleges that say you have to wait because "they have to tell the tutors first" or some other lame excuse

that exam result is YOUR property, not anyone elses

the tutor, the secretary, his mum, and the neighbours cat do not need (and have no right ) to know

sorry, just having a winge:mad:

Thanks Shakey. We got told that once we hit the 'complete' button on the screen it automatically goes off to Canada and then the results come back. The tutors said that normally it takes 2 hours but that last week the results were taking 2 days and I won't know till tomorrow at the earliest. It's ****ing me off as not being one to stress normally, I hve been waking up in the night worrying. This was my last exam so very important that I pass it otherwise I fail the entire year.

now i have passed my 301 whats next? my college starts again in september and finishes at x-mas! dose anyone els'es do this? ive been told that its mainly test and inspect and fault finding....

Now that is wierd! Mine finishes this week. Basically after the 301 there is nothing else to teach. I thought ALL further education centres close down in a couple of weeks until september?

Thanks Shakey. We got told that once we hit the 'complete' button on the screen it automatically goes off to Canada and then the results come back. The tutors said that normally it takes 2 hours but that last week the results were taking 2 days and I won't know till tomorrow at the earliest. It's ****ing me off as not being one to stress normally, I hve been waking up in the night worrying. This was my last exam so very important that I pass it otherwise I fail the entire year.

Cirrus, they are pulling your chain

My gola exams, the guy says he has finished, and i can have his result on the screen before he reaches the door:p

Really?:confused: Ours have never done that in the entire 3 years! We have always had to wait. I spoke to one tutor on Thursday who said they were still waiting for the results to come in from the group that sat the exam on Tuesday. I can't see them having a reason to lie though (not doubting you though btw;))

well i have run Gola exams on

2382-10,
2382-20,
2377-01,
2377-02,
& 2392-10

The results have always been available within 2 or 3 seconds

I have heard of colleges where the exams secretary wont give the results to the student, they have to give it to the tutor first

we have always got our results instantaneously. In fact the 301 exam we done a couple of weeks ago was the only one we had to wait about 20 mins for and that was only because they did n't want to disturb the students who were still sitting theres!!!!!

Bycon Ltd - Multiple Choice Test Papers Online For City & Guilds 2382 2391 2330 and 2377

the passwords and usernames are the same for any user......

got my 17th update exam tomorro any one done it????.........Our college has just released the 2392-10 and 2392-20 courses for insp and testing . 2392-10 is just for domestic( I think) one night a week for 10 weeks and only £186...gotta be worth it.... never gonna do 3 phase anyway, too much to learn at my age!!!!

Well, got my results today and found out I got a credit. Wooooohooooooooooooooo!!! Am now ALL finished with 2330. 3 years of study every tues and thurs finished at last. Just got 17th edition in a weeks time and perhaps 2391 late summer. Boy do I feel like a huuuge weight has been lifted!

Well, got my results today and found out I got a credit. Wooooohooooooooooooooo!!! Am now ALL finished with 2330. 3 years of study every tues and thurs finished at last. Just got 17th edition in a weeks time and perhaps 2391 late summer. Boy do I feel like a huuuge weight has been lifted!

Congrat Cirrus....Its a fantastic feeling when its all over...Got my 17th update tomorro( we took 16th edition last year cos had some spare time in yr2) will give you some info on it on wednesday.....

Bycon Ltd - Multiple Choice Test Papers Online For City & Guilds 2382 2391 2330 and 2377

the passwords and usernames are the same for any user......

got my 17th update exam tomorro any one done it????.........Our college has just released the 2392-10 and 2392-20 courses for insp and testing . 2392-10 is just for domestic( I think) one night a week for 10 weeks and only £186...gotta be worth it.... never gonna do 3 phase anyway, too much to learn at my age!!!!

sory mate think you have got a bit confused with your numbers, there is no 2392-20

the 2392-10 focuses on initial verification
The 2391-10 focuses on Periodic Inspection

Its got nothing to do with domestic or three phase

esentially with 2392-10 you can test and verify your own work, with 2391-10 you can test other peoples work

i been teaching 2392-10 for awhile (and 2391), and it is a LOT easier than the 2391 for students!

thanks for the wbsite info;)

sory mate think you have got a bit confused with your numbers, there is no 2392-20

the 2392-10 focuses on initial verification
The 2391-10 focuses on Periodic Inspection

Its got nothing to do with domestic or three phase

esentially with 2392-10 you can test and verify your own work, with 2391-10 you can test other peoples work

i been teaching 2392-10 for awhile (and 2391), and it is a LOT easier than the 2391 for students!

thanks for the wbsite info;)

Thanks Shakey for explaining that , are the 2392-10 and 2391 essential to gain entrance to Elecsa etc????

Thanks Shakey for explaining that , are the 2392-10 and 2391 essential to gain entrance to Elecsa etc????

well when you have your asessment you must be able to demonstrate testing and inspecting

2391 is essential if you want to do PIR's under your chosen scheme - although with Napit (i think) you can do an assessment which must be renewed at 5 years (something like that anyway)

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock