Discuss 2330 grading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

R

rael electric

can anyone here tell me how the overall 2330 grading works? For example, if i want a distinction overall, do i have to acheive a distinction in every unit exam? Some guys on my course seem to think that is the case but it seems a little harsh to me that you could get all distinctions bar one pass, and then come away with just a pass for the course as a whole.

I thought you get grading in the multi choice and Practicals, But the overall its simply a Pass or Fail ? Im not entirely sure though so im sure someone will confirm ?

i think racer may be right, it is just pass/fail overall with grading for individual units. One thing i've definately found since starting the course is how overly complicated city and guilds make things - even our tutors seem to be at odds with each other over how the course is structured :(

One thing i've definately found since starting the course is how overly complicated city and guilds make things(

Slightly OT but, you will also notice that with the way they structure the questions in the exams.

Most study centers allow a few days for you to do mock exams, so that you can get a feel of how C&G do things.

final cert has no grading on it for sure its got a red band down the left.
individual unit certificates have grading and have a blue band

regards

as shep said the final red cert shows no grading just the pass but all the individual certs leading up to it do , I got 7 certs for the l2 2330.

You pas or fail, last year i got 5 distinctions and a credit (fell out with examiner) and got nothing but a pass on final cert so this year just doing enough to pass lol

Reply to 2330 grading in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock