Discuss 2330 L3 Exams next year in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mullvane

Hi all,
Got my 302 in March, 303 in April and 301 in June next year. My question to you lot is are there any good revision sites/ past papers out there. So far I have been using the notes and paperwork taking at college, I have also been using Swindon Massive.
Any info that you could give me would be appreciated!
Cheers Jack

hello mate

When i did mine we got given past papers in class. my advice to you is make sure you are paying attention in class and take as much in as possible if you revise its fairly easy to pass. Good luck mate

I bought Trevor Lindsey advanced electrical installation for about £20, came in really handy as it had everything from the level 3 course in it, really helpful would recommend

Reply to 2330 L3 Exams next year in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I am currently in my 3rd year and am about to sit my 302 written exam in about a month and i was wondering if there was anything you...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
I am not an electrician but am looking for some advice as to how to fix my sporadic light flickering problem that has come and gone for the year...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock