Discuss 2330 L3 Inspect & Test practical paperwork RCD question help? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MrSkipsey

Had my 2330 L3 Inspect and Test a few weeks ago and am just filling in the paperwork to be handed in Monday.
Im at the end of it.....Test of RCD and want to make sure Ive got the layout right.....

Method of Testing: Fluke meter that college supplied. Not sure of model.

Trip current mA: x0.5 0 degs, x.5 180 degs, x1 0 degs, x1 180 degs, x5 0 degs, x5 180 degs

Trip time mS: >200mS, ??.?mS, etc etc.

Is this correct?

Cheers,
Mike.

Reply to 2330 L3 Inspect & Test practical paperwork RCD question help? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Plumber changes boiler and RCD main switch starts tripping at various times when its firing up or soon after. (I was there doing other work). I...
Replies
Views
M
Help Please I have installed a new supply to a garage. It is fed from a split board consumer unit in the house and is protected by an 80amp RCD...
Replies
Views
Engineer54
E
Hi Guys, Have seen some similar threads on these boards but still after some wisdom . . . At clients yesterday and completed tests on a lighting...
Replies
Views
Octopus
O

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock