Discuss 2330 Level 2 passed with credit but where do go from here??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MrSkipsey

Ive just finished my 2330 L2 and have been consistant with a credit all the way through but now Im at a crossroads as to where to go from here.

I work with a couple of mates on the London Underground as an electricians mate and the plan was to all do our 2330 level 3 and become 'real' electricians.

The problem is, they are both now going to do their 2392 and 2382 (17th Ed and testing and inspection). Our other mate, who works sites during the day was also going to do the 2330 L3 if I did it.

Ive spoken to him and he doesnt want to go the same route as the other two. he wants to consentrate on becoming an approved electrician.

My question is,...Whats the best way to do this?
I also want to become an approved electrician but am not sure if I should do the L3 first then the other courses or do it the other way round.

We are both doing a PAT course this summer to add to our belt.

Any advice is welcome!

do your L3. I don't even know if your mates could get on the 2392 course with just a L2 qual. If you want to become JIB registered you will have to your L3, NVQ 3 and AM2.

Do what you think is best, its your career

Reply to 2330 Level 2 passed with credit but where do go from here??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone can advise. I have spent 4 years on an apprenticeship: Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualificaiton (Installation route)...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
I am looking to gain employment with the end goal of becoming an electrician. My plan thus far is to apply as an Electrical Labourer or possibly...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock