Discuss 2330 Level 3 Books in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gus

Hi

I'm starting 2330 Level 3 in September, I'm gonna buy 1 of the text books now to give myself a head start and was just wondering which 1 u guys think is the best the heinemann or the trevor linsley 1?

Cheers
Gus

electrical installation by brian scadden, i dont work in installation but read it anyway, easy to follow and good exapmles

The Linsay books we had were supplied by the college. I found them quite east to follow and were split into the exam units. Could not comment on others as these are the only ones I have worked from

electrical installation by brian scadden, i dont work in installation but read it anyway, easy to follow and good exapmles

definitely agree - got one off fleabay, absolutely brill for the theory - covers both level 2 and 3. I am always picking it up and checking things. Must count as one of my best ever buys :)

I found this book to be helpfull also, alongside all the others mentioned here

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electrical-Installations-Technical-Certificate-Student/dp/0435401106/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1277301656&sr=8-2]Electrical Installations Level 3 2330 Technical Certificate & 2356 NVQ Student Book - Revised edition: Level 3 Student Book: Amazon.co.uk: Mr Nigel Harman, Mr Dave Allen, Mr John Blaus, Mr Brian Tucker: Books[/ame]

Reply to 2330 Level 3 Books in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Good morning all I have a summer assignment that I need to have ready before the 4th of September and I have 4 tasks that I have yet to complete...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I'm starting my level 3 course soon and have been going through my course notes and textbook doing the cable calcs etc. But i want to get...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here and was wondering if someone could help to get my college project calculations right. I'm about to start my 2nd year in...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm starting an EAL Level 1 Diploma In Electrical Installation 601/0409/0 course in September and will hopefully be moving onto the Level...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock