Discuss 2330 Level 3 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi all,

Going to sound a little silly here but

Been working for a company now for over an year, there have copy's of my qualification which are

2382-10
2330 Level 2
Level 3 NVQ
AM2

There are now wanting a copy of my 2330 Level 3. Cant find a copy of this, what is this exam about or do i have it already?
Little confused.

Dave

Hi did you do a LV3 2330 course or just up to lv2 standard
If not then you will now have to see about transferring over to 2365 which has replaced the 2330
they may be able to cross match what you have done over and then you will jsut do the lv3 side of things

best speaking to a college

Only you know if you did LV3 2330 electrotechnical certificate

which NVQ did you do the 2356 lv3 or the 2357 NVQ lv3 which may include a LV3 technical cert or not ask your college

you would have a set of certificates for LV3 2330 as well as lv2

Hi did you do a LV3 2330 course or just up to lv2 standard
If not then you will now have to see about transferring over to 2365 which has replaced the 2330
they may be able to cross match what you have done over and then you will jsut do the lv3 side of things

best speaking to a college

Only you know if you did LV3 2330 electrotechnical certificate

which NVQ did you do the 2356 lv3 or the 2357 NVQ lv3 which may include a LV3 technical cert or not ask your college

you would have a set of certificates for LV3 2330 as well as lv2
2382-10 is a level3 course but you need a level3 tech cert as well which you haven't listed.

the best you can hope from jib is an electrical improvers card

2382-10 is a level3 course but you need a level3 tech cert as well which you haven't listed.

the best you can hope from jib is an electrical improvers card

Hi, thanks for the response, you are all saying about the JIB card, I do have the G old JIB card so does this mean i do have the qualification and need City and Guilds to send me a new copy. Thanks for the advice.

Dave

The whole point of the technical certificate (level 2 and 3) is to prove underpinning knowledge for the NVQ 3.
You wouldn't usually be awarded the NVQ 3 without the complete technical certificate, so presumably you've already done it.

Reply to 2330 Level 3 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net