Discuss 2330 level3 302 written in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

AP Electrical

just got home after doing written 302 exam few tricky questions but not as bad as what i'd been led to believe, if anyone is due to do exam I might be able to give a rough idea of questions I got :)

Sorry for late reply fella just got in, more questions on parellel paths and earth rod measurement, draw tn-c-s supply,
have you your test coming up?

Reply to 2330 level3 302 written in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all , I have a 304 written and multiple choice exam coming up and I was wondering if any my colleagues here know roughly what kind of question...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm an I.T.. engineer with some outdated electrical experience. I qualified C&G 2330 17th edition about 15 years ago, but my only experience...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Hoping someone can advise. I have spent 4 years on an apprenticeship: Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualificaiton (Installation route)...
Replies
Views
I’ve been tasked with sorting the heating system at that big stately home… along with a heating engineer company who has about as much clue as I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock