Discuss 2330 Revision in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

Not sure if this is in the right section or not but i'm currently doing 2330 lvl 2 at College and I have created a website with revision material (Not much atm). I've also uploaded some 2330 lvl 2 201 202 203 and 205 exam question banks for each of the units which may come in handy for people currently on or planning to do the course to give you a flavor of what questions to expect in the exams.

The exam question bank for each of the units is in flash so you will have to make sure you have flash installed on your browser for it to work.

The website for those that are interested.

http://electricalrevision.yolasite.com/

Cheers

Daniel

Last edited:
I've noticed quite a few people have checked out the site if it is of any use can you post to keep the thread alive as it might come in handy for others. Also info of stuff people would like to be added would be useful or questions people might have to include within the banks.

Cheers,

Daniel

Last edited:
Cheers I'm going to be uploading some games too shortly like word searches and crosswords etc.

Finished the 2330 course today passed with distinction in the 4 computer based exams and both practicals so pretty chuffed.

Daniel

The Passworded section of the website doesn't contain any info thats not already on the website and accessible without a password.

It's mostly just reference material and question banks that I have collected together all of which are available in the exams sections as well as revision section. I put it there so I could access the original documents and update the site when I'm not at my home PC.

Cheers

Daniel

Hi,

Not sure if this is in the right section or not but i'm currently doing 2330 lvl 2 at College and I have created a website with revision material (Not much atm). I've also uploaded some 2330 lvl 2 201 202 203 and 205 exam question banks for each of the units which may come in handy for people currently on or planning to do the course to give you a flavor of what questions to expect in the exams.

The exam question bank for each of the units is in flash so you will have to make sure you have flash installed on your browser for it to work.

The website for those that are interested.

http://electricalrevision.yolasite.com/

Cheers

Daniel

Hi mate cheers i had a go the other day and got a pass lol noticed a couple of questions were repeated a number of times but overall a good revision guide

Yeah I did notice cheers I'm going to be go back over to try and thin down any duplicates I'll go over them as soon as the 203 bank is done.

To the people who are visiting the site I've updated the game section theres a couple of crossword puzzles relevant to each unit, again these are in flash so you will need flash player installed.

Daniel

Doh! I wish i new about your site sooner might of helped me getter better marks in my exams i have sat the 201, 202, 203,205 and got 3 credits and one distinction, I think overall you can only get 4 questions wrong to get a distinction
got the 206 final practical in a couple of weeks.

Very impressed with your website. keep up the good work

I'm going to be popping up my 206 files today (Materials and Tools list, Wiring diagram, Circuit diagram, Visual Inspection and Safe Isolation) I'm aware the 206 does vary slightly between test centres but it will possibly still come in handy if you want to check them out. All the paper work is up to distinction level.

Yeah It's about 4 questions but you have to score at least 60% on each section within the unit exam so it's still possible to fail I believe even if you get only 4 questions wrong. I'm pretty sure this was the case for the 205 which has a 4 question section. Congrats on your results.

Cheers

Daniel

Reply to 2330 Revision in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net