Discuss 2330 - What next being factory based? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Alistair

Hi!

I started my apprenticeship in heavy industry. I moved a few times and eventually ended up with a company building and refurbishing packaging equipment all over the world. Fantastic job but i got caught up in all the travelling and didn't completely finish my apprenticeship although i thought i had...

Some years later at another company i decided to look through my qualification and realised there was a problem.

I immediately got in touch with a local collage, the course i originally took was the old 2360. This had been fazed pout and replaced with 2330. So over the past 2 years I've been redoing the whole course!

But I've learnt a lot and am now a much better electrician for it!

I work in process factory a lot of machines etc.. At the moment any new installations are tested by an outside company, but i now want to do this and would like to know what qualifications I'lll need and if I'll need to register with a governing body?

Reply to 2330 - What next being factory based? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So I recently completed a 4 year apprenticeship, EAL Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and HNC in Electronic and Electrical...
Replies
Views
Experienced Electrician, C&G 236 Parts 1 & 2, AM 1 & 2 18th Edition Am 2. (JIB Gold Card) I've been out of the trade for some time, but did a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice from the wider audience / those who may have done similar before. I entered the game a bit later / in a non...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I’m hoping for some advice. I currently run a small limited company that provides IT services, both commercial and domestic so I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock