Discuss 2356 City & Guilds NVQ FREE for Yorkshire Area in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

C

cobbydale

Only a few places left for the 2356 NVQ with VQtraining

Due to winning some Government funding VQtraining can offer the 2356 NVQ for free to the right candidates.
If you live in the Yorkshire area and want this qualification PM me for more info or enquire online. You must cover the criteria below:-

1. Working in the electrotechnical industry (Employed or Self Employed)
2. Be over 19
3. Working in the Yorkshire area
4. Not currently have the level 3 Technical certificate, but can be working towards it. You can have the level 2 or no technical certificate at all.
5. Have access to a PC and the internet.

This qualification will involve you being observed on site by an assessor as well as completing work online.
Be quick the end date for this qualifications registration is 30th December 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
exactly the same email i got off VQ training today except i dont live in yorkshire and they want £650+ VAT to do the NVQ 3 but i can pay in 6 installments of £127 per month....How nice of them...now i just need sum cash

If you have to fund the course yourself then this is the cheapest option. As stated above we are based in Yorkshire and if Funded on the Train 2 Gain scheme you will require site assessments and reviews on an ongoing basis. The self funded NVQ is done by yourself in your own time on the e-portfolio system. If you can find the 2356 NVQ for less than £650+VAt (incudes knowledge units, no tech cert) then contact me.
Hope this info helps you

£650 + VAT or 6 installments around £127 paid via PAYPAL!

Cant we pay in installments any other way?

Could I also have your VAT registration number please if I am paying VAT....Thanks as I cannot find it anywhere on your website.

Hi
I do not deal with the finance of things I am an electrical assessor. I believe you do not need a paypal account to pay you can use your card in the same way as purchasing anything online. On the monthly payments you are invoiced with the VAT number on. Give the office a call and ask for the VAT number they are very helpful.
Hope this helps

Hi
I do not deal with the finance of things I am an electrical assessor. I believe you do not need a paypal account to pay you can use your card in the same way as purchasing anything online. On the monthly payments you are invoiced with the VAT number on. Give the office a call and ask for the VAT number they are very helpful.
Hope this helps

Do you/are you involved with the running of a training centre???

No, but as with anyone who works for a living self employed, without learners there is no work. The company is sound, lowest priced and has assessors that care about the learners. The new NVQ is gonna be a nightmare, look how long its taken guilds to provide the launch date, and still no portfolio ready. The easiest way around it is signing up to the 2356 whoever sparks decide to use

Thanks for the information, Can I have the number of the office so I can make some telephone enquiries please ?

The new NVQ is gonna be a nightmare, look how long its taken guilds to provide the launch date, and still no portfolio ready. The easiest way around it is signing up to the 2356 whoever sparks decide to use

Cobbydale is right, the new NVQ is basically "money for the boys" as the AM2 is due to become compulsory and embedded within the NVQ, so someone is making a right packet there. There is a web conference tomorrow for the launch of this qualification
https://cossprereg.btci.com/prereg/key.process?key=PDRDGHFXX but you have to be a registered college to join in this conference. The qualification was due to be launched in September but will probably be launched properly in November of this year with colleges rolling it out next September. For details of the new qualification see Diploma in Electrotechnology | Construction and building | Electrical Installation | City & Guilds but you would be well advised to register for the exisiting NVQ before December 2010.

3pm on Thursday for the Guilds webinar. will it reveal anything? dont hold your breath!

Reply to 2356 City & Guilds NVQ FREE for Yorkshire Area in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock