Discuss 2365-303-304-305!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

daws124

I've changed career about 2 months ago and decided to do an intense course on! So from knowing nothing to completing level 2 and right up to these assignments I've felt I am learning and getting somewhere! On tues I've received the 303-304-305 with tasks A n B to all 3! This has blown me away and I'm very close to quoting as I really don't know how to go about completing them! Has anyone recently done these? How have you found them??

No I'm serious mate. It's really messed my head up! Not to worry. Thanks anyway

You do not want to quit before you have fully assessed what is really required here.
These should be fairly straight forward tasks covering faults, inspection, testing, and design.
You will be using the information you have already gained to make a start on these tasks, understanding where they are intending to take you.
Once you understand where you are going with them then you can break it down into smaller pieces and deal with each section at a time.
You shoudl by now have a basic understanding of electrical installation and you just need to take this to the next level of complexity.
I woudl say that 305 can get more intense in relation to the knowledge you need and its application but completing the first task should lead into this fairly well.

Specific points that you cannot fully understand can be raised on the forum with details of how far you have got and where you think you are going and explaining what is confusing.

If you have got this far it is worth continuing.

It was the whole list of assumptions thing to start with,I have eventually done one and answered the questions on task a and b on the 303 but still it's really spun my head!! I think it's the way the questions are wrote! Struggle making sense then putting it down on the paper!! Trying to start the 304 tomorrow and dreading it! Thanks for the message I appreciate it! I really want to understand that's all.

I've changed career about 2 months ago and decided to do an intense course on! So from knowing nothing to completing level 2 and right up to these assignments I've felt I am learning and getting somewhere! On tues I've received the 303-304-305 with tasks A n B to all 3! This has blown me away and I'm very close to quoting as I really don't know how to go about completing them! Has anyone recently done these? How have you found them??

Thats what happens when you do a Electrical Trainee course!!!!!!

i'm struggling with the practical part of my 5 week course on brain surgery. i've done the trepanning, got the bone out of the way, but there,s a gooey grey sponge in there, preventing me getting to the core of the problem. do i just dig it out, or must i cut into it?

i'm struggling with the practical part of my 5 week course on brain surgery. i've done the trepanning, got the bone out of the way, but there,s a gooey grey sponge in there, preventing me getting to the core of the problem. do i just dig it out, or must i cut into it?

I believe the correct term is "extract"!!! Just remember this when your doing your exam......there very picky on the correct terminology!!lol

Just dig it out, fill the void with sawdust.
But remember to fill the paperwork in and send it off (with your payment) to your scam provider.
Job done.
move onto your next job.

sorry 'extract' it out.

like it. fill void with sawdust..... instant wood butcher.

Reply to 2365-303-304-305!!!! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock